Gaming Hey Freedom! What's going on? :)

Matthew NPC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone!

I hope that all of you are having fun this time of the year were everywhere you go folks are busy shopping and stores are packed. To start off I've had my doubts about Freedom! Network and considered leaving but once I found their forum web site I decided to put some more thought into my decision. I've had plenty of bad experiences with forums in the past with terrible admins not enforcing the rules so I was iffy about joining but I have a feeling that this place will be different.

What am I about? Well there's nothing special about me just an average 28 year old graphic designer who wishes to live the american dream and build a family of my own someday. Also I'm under going a weight loss program and so far I've lost 80 pounds within 5 months and I feel fantastic. (I would post a link of the progress that I've made but I'm not allowed to post any links just yet.)

A lot of people have a titles to themselves such as commentator, streamer, Let's Player or Vlogger yet I just want to be me and post content that I enjoy. On a average I'll draw in 3 to 10 viewers when I stream and while that's not a lot the fact that I'm interacting with those who are watching me while having a good time is a great feeling. My main goal is to find the audience that genuinely likes watching me for I'd rather have 5 loyal subscribers that 11k random ones.

So even if you don't celebrate the holidays just remember to spend time with your friends and family to create some cherished memories. Anyone hyped for the new year? I know I am.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone!

I hope that all of you are having fun this time of the year were everywhere you go folks are busy shopping and stores are packed. To start off I've had my doubts about Freedom! Network and considered leaving but once I found their forum web site I decided to put some more thought into my decision. I've had plenty of bad experiences with forums in the past with terrible admins not enforcing the rules so I was iffy about joining but I have a feeling that this place will be different.

What am I about? Well there's nothing special about me just an average 28 year old graphic designer who wishes to live the american dream and build a family of my own someday. Also I'm under going a weight loss program and so far I've lost 80 pounds within 5 months and I feel fantastic. (I would post a link of the progress that I've made but I'm not allowed to post any links just yet.)

A lot of people have a titles to themselves such as commentator, streamer, Let's Player or Vlogger yet I just want to be me and post content that I enjoy. On a average I'll draw in 3 to 10 viewers when I stream and while that's not a lot the fact that I'm interacting with those who are watching me while having a good time is a great feeling. My main goal is to find the audience that genuinely likes watching me for I'd rather have 5 loyal subscribers that 11k random ones.

So even if you don't celebrate the holidays just remember to spend time with your friends and family to create some cherished memories. Anyone hyped for the new year? I know I am.
YOOO that intro was pretty amazing man! You put so much thought! Get your sub button here so that people can access your channel much easier: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/

Matthew NPC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thanks a lot for the support AFK. So far I'm really liking the forums and everyone here is so nice so I'll just have to become more involved.

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Hey man welcome to the channel! I notice you stream some Overwatch on PS4, we should team up one day :) , you play competitive?

D

Deleted member 137653

Welcome to the forums, man! Great to see that you have an interest in gaming and want to create the content that you enjoy! Best of luck and hope to see you soon! :)

Evasive Eight019

Freedom! Member
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the freedom family

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Great introduction and well done on the 80 punds! And as you mention spending the Holidays with Friends and Family is what makes memories to never forget :)

Matthew NPC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Yo I deeply appreciate the warm welcome from you all! I have a feeling that I'm going to get along with you all just fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1482998188][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Great introduction and well done on the 80 punds! And as you mention spending the Holidays with Friends and Family is what makes memories to never forget :)
Thank you. I have to say that 2016 has been a great year for me and I'm looking forward and hyped for 2017!!
https://twitter.com/NPCMatthew/status/810838248859860994