Gaming Hey Freedom people! JonTheBearMC

JonTheBearMC

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Jon and I make minecraft videos for the most part but I plan on expanding! I'm 18 years old so if you check out my channel there may be some slightly mature language use! I have been watching the forums for a while now and honestly I am loving the community here, everyone seems to want to help other people and I love it!
If you guys can click that little subscribe button right under my name in this thing and check out some vids if you can :) also hit me up if you are around the same age and want to do a collab! <3 thanks freedom family!

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys my name is Jon and I make minecraft videos for the most part but I plan on expanding! I'm 18 years old so if you check out my channel there may be some slightly mature language use! I have been watching the forums for a while now and honestly I am loving the community here, everyone seems to want to help other people and I love it!
If you guys can click that little subscribe button right under my name in this thing and check out some vids if you can :) also hit me up if you are around the same age and want to do a collab! <3 thanks freedom family!
Welcome to the community :)

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member

I am glad you came out and said hi. Hi back at you. GG