Gaming Hey Freedom, I'm new, could you help me out with my channel?

natesmith1016

Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, could you do me a favor and check out my channel using the sub/youtube button below my name. I think there is something on my channel for everyone, gaming, youtube tips, football/soccer reviews. Feel free to leave feedback on this post or in the comment sections of my videos. I would love to check out you guys' channels as well!

A Little background info:
How did I find Freedom: Through Youtube
What made you join our forums?:In order to grow my channel and gain subscribers
Why did I start a YT channel:I love playing video games and making high quality content for people to see. Plus, getting paid to play games is not bad at all.
YT Goal:5K Subs by next January.
What kind of channel do I run: See above
What kind of content do I upload?: See above
When do I upload?:Throughout the week, generally around 4.
Channel link?:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)
I'm a call of duty channel , how are you finding black ops 3 ?

From looking at your channel its very good because of the variety , this can attract all types of people so keep it up :)

natesmith1016

Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)
I'm a call of duty channel , how are you finding black ops 3 ?

From looking at your channel its very good because of the variety , this can attract all types of people so keep it up :)
It's decent, not a fan of all the futuristic stuff, wish they would go back to MW. But, thanks for checking out the channel!

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
It's decent, not a fan of all the futuristic stuff, wish they would go back to MW. But, thanks for checking out the channel!

I love black ops 3 atm because its dulled down , I hope they wont go back to AW cause that sucked a lot but the next call of duty could be a MW

natesmith1016

Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
haha , I like it and a lot of helpful tips on there to , it should help you gain a lot of viewers !!! I haven't got the new maps yet and they are looking very good , thanks for the review on them !

keep up the good work bro !
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the vid, make sure you let your friends know about the channel and be sure to sub.

Reactions: Prology

natesmith1016

Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community! if you need anything do just ask!

You found a great community that will both help and support you as you grow. No matter what though, dont do it for the money because it will show in your content!

Welcome again, and do check out my channel as well, and if you like the content do SUUB!
Hey, did you sub?