Gaming Hey Freedom Guys Welcome To My Channel!

What other series would you like to see me do?

• Career

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Ultimate Team videos

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Skill Games

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other random games

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

JFHD19

New User
Oct 28, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey Guys my name is Josh aka JFIFAHD, I'm 17 years old and I've recently started making FIFA YouTube videos. So far I've just uploaded one video to my channel which is the first episode of my Race To Glory series. I've really been working hard on a few other videos and I have a lot of fresh ideas which I really want to share with those not only in the FIFA community but the gaming community on Youtube. If you guys could check out my channel and drop me some feedback I'd really appreciate it and if you really like it maybe a cheeky sub?;). Thanks Guys!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqIjFUSYKw2G0NtJ9LDmRLQ

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

I just love those kind of channels , and you actually got a really good start on your channel with some awesome graphics and quality :D , but i think you realize that your audio is kind of off! , but its ok as a start , but if you want some help with that just try to edit the audio out by using an audio editing software like audacity which is really easy to use and can really help improve your audio! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! AND REALLY GREAT JOB! :D

Reactions: JFHD19

JFHD19

New User
Oct 28, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Thanks for the response guys, I'm using Audacity but I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. Oh well practise makes perfect. Career videos are something that I'd be looking to do, they're basically like playing through the career of a football manager or player.

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

haha, lol "cuz nobody has time for a road!" XD! You're really good with the commentary. You also have really good editing skills! But anyways, I hope you have a great time here on freedom!

Glad to have you here!

EXPLOSIONS!! EXPLOSIONS!!

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hey Guys my name is Josh aka JFIFAHD, I'm 17 years old and I've recently started making FIFA YouTube videos. So far I've just uploaded one video to my channel which is the first episode of my Race To Glory series. I've really been working hard on a few other videos and I have a lot of fresh ideas which I really want to share with those not only in the FIFA community but the gaming community on Youtube. If you guys could check out my channel and drop me some feedback I'd really appreciate it and if you really like it maybe a cheeky sub?;). Thanks Guys!!

---

Hey bro! Love the channel first of all, you make a clear design and audience-friendly type of channel so that your viewers will know how to reach you via social media and the design overall I'd give a 4.5/5 stars good job! Also, great video you put up yesterday! Welcome to the Freedom! community, hope to hear from you soon!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Congrats on your 1st video & welcome to the freedom community.