Hey Freedom! Family

Terry Smith

Aug 31, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone! You guys may or may not remember me, but I used to be a partner with this network a while ago. My channel back then was called Terry's Tech and Things, but I've done a complete rebrand.

Long story short, I left Freedom to go with another MCN...and let's just say it rhymes with Shmullfreen. I just wanted to take minute to tell you guys that it's absolutely NOT worth it at all. Freedom offers literally the exact same benefits with not only no contracts, but I was actually making MORE money here.

So with all that being said, can you guys ever forgive me? Leaving this network was probably the dumbest move I've ever made when it comes to Youtube (facepalm)<3

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm sorry to hear that your decision to go with another MCN has been disappointing, honestly there is nothing to forgive people are free to choose whichever MCN they like, or which ever they think will suit their needs better. We all make mistakes, and we learn from them, no-one is ever going to hold this against you.

Reactions: Terry Smith

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone! You guys may or may not remember me, but I used to be a partner with this network a while ago. My channel back then was called Terry's Tech and Things, but I've done a complete rebrand.

Long story short, I left Freedom to go with another MCN...and let's just say it rhymes with Shmullfreen. I just wanted to take minute to tell you guys that it's absolutely NOT worth it at all. Freedom offers literally the exact same benefits with not only no contracts, but I was actually making MORE money here.

So with all that being said, can you guys ever forgive me? Leaving this network was probably the dumbest move I've ever made when it comes to Youtube (facepalm)<3
Sure we can forgive you! Welcome back to the Family :)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User

You're still always welcome in the forums :) How long is the contract with Fullscreen for? You can always try asking their support to leave and they may help you out.

Reactions: Terry Smith

Terry Smith

Aug 31, 2015
YouTube
You're still always welcome in the forums :) How long is the contract with Fullscreen for? You can always try asking their support to leave and they may help you out.

oh I already got out. it was for 2 years, but they didn't deliver on ANY of their promises. on top of that there were some payment discrepancies that also weren't in the contract.

I told them that if they didn't release me I would demonetize all current and future content. that got them in gear real quick, let me tell you.

but if Freedom accepts my channel again, I swear I'm never leaving haha

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
oh I already got out. it was for 2 years, but they didn't deliver on ANY of their promises. on top of that there were some payment discrepancies that also weren't in the contract.

I told them that if they didn't release me I would demonetize all current and future content. that got them in gear real quick, let me tell you.

but if Freedom accepts my channel again, I swear I'm never leaving haha

Great to hear, if you have any trouble joining let us know :)

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube

Of course we've all made mistakes before so welcome back!