Gaming Hey Freedom Family!

Alec Holmes

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey, Freedom family! My name is Aj and I am from the U.S. I am 15 years old turning 16. I am an editor in the call of duty community as well as I do cut commentaries. I started youtube because I needed a hobby and to make friends as I was bullied and shown as an outsider in my own town for most of my life. My biggest dream for youtube is to make people that may be feeling the same way or just need to laugh. I realize I am not really on the right path, but soon I hope to change things. I run a channel that is PG with little cursing. Any curse words are bleeped out. I am trying to upload at least 1 time a day or 5-7 times a week now. I also would like to start my own company in skateboarding. It would mean a lot if you guys could check my channel out! (New video coming out soon as well! Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Youtube: Gem Ajaay Owner (Sub count 1.2k)
Twitter: @AjaayTheGamer

Reactions: Sean Murray

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello and welcome to the Freedom forums, sad to hear about people bullying you, though I know the feeling. It goes away after you get out of school mostly. Nice to see you going for a PG channel, I honestly hate the amount of swearing and how its considered fine, its not. Though I prefer to replace them like say the F word with Fudge just to make it kinda funny at the same time. My only criticism is that you shouldn't over do youtube, life should always come first. Just keep that in mind :)

Reactions: Alec Holmes

Alec Holmes

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family. Don't ever let all that negative stuff stop you from what you want to do. Great channel by the way.
Thank you, it really means a lot![DOUBLEPOST=1489458520][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello and welcome to the Freedom forums, sad to hear about people bullying you, though I know the feeling. It goes away after you get out of school mostly. Nice to see you going for a PG channel, I honestly hate the amount of swearing and how its considered fine, its not. Though I prefer to replace them like say the F word with Fudge just to make it kinda funny at the same time. My only criticism is that you shouldn't over do youtube, life should always come first. Just keep that in mind :)
I will definitely keep the last sentence in mind! I really appreciate it.

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
Honestly man you kinda have the same story as me, i'm 15, used to be bullied and it would mean the world to me if I could be an entertainer as a living. After the bullying passed in school I was considered as one of the funny people and there was a time when I could make an entire class of people laugh at least once a month and the feeling it gave me was amazing and if I could do that on a much bigger scale and make money out of it, i'd be in heaven XD Anyway, best of luck to you my friend and I wish you all the best, be consistent, stay positive and work hard, you'll get there one day!

Reactions: Alec Holmes

Alec Holmes

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
Honestly man you kinda have the same story as me, i'm 15, used to be bullied and it would mean the world to me if I could be an entertainer as a living. After the bullying passed in school I was considered as one of the funny people and there was a time when I could make an entire class of people laugh at least once a month and the feeling it gave me was amazing and if I could do that on a much bigger scale and make money out of it, i'd be in heaven XD Anyway, best of luck to you my friend and I wish you all the best, be consistent, stay positive and work hard, you'll get there one day!
Thats an amazing transition! And thank you for the kind words!