• Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will make with you.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

SONNY GAMING

New User
Nov 16, 2016
Hey Freedom Family. Im new and Im from Malaysia. I make videos about gaming, but i haven't started yet. So Im asking that anyone can make videos with me? Coz' nobody make videos with me! Make sure to check out my channel too! If you want to make videos with me, make sure to drop your comments down below.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi welcome to the forums.
This is the introduction section of the forums you should tell us more about yourself.
You have a gaming channel but don`t have any video`s yet
Try posting in the collaboration section of the forums there are always people wanting to so calibration there.

Reactions: coc channel

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Freedom Family. Im new and Im from Malaysia. I make videos about gaming, but i haven't started yet. So Im asking that anyone can make videos with me? Coz' nobody make videos with me! Make sure to check out my channel too! If you want to make videos with me, make sure to drop your comments down below.
Have you considered looking for more collaborations here on the forums? There's a dedicated section where you can meet a lot of members here ^^ What kind of content are you looking to create?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

For collabs i would advise to visit the collab section and first get some content on your channel so people can have a look what type of gamer you are ;)