Gaming Hey Freedom community

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello everybody, my name is Hussain. I am 20 years old. I'm new here, and I'd like to know more about freedom!
My youtube channel's "Qdash GYT". I make rocket league videos mostly, and I need your help to grow the channel faster. I'd also like to know if anybody uses the program Wondershare Filmora for editing. I need some tips to make my videos look better. Thanks a lot in advance!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Unfortunately I have not used Wondershare Filmora so I cannot help there.

Basically, Freedom! is a YouTube Partnership for people who make any type of content with any size channel. We are here to support others and give users some things that could aid them on their journey, examples being our music libraries with Positon Music and Epidemic Sound.
Many users think we are here to let them grow exponentially, but there is two sides to this story, we allow you to meet with other people, collaborate with others, find the GFX you need and make your channel better, it is up to them if they want to subscribe or check your video out, you just need to be respectful and people will come.

I do also want to point out that as this is the introduction section, please can you follow the template and add a few more things about you so we can get to know you properly, "as a family"
Follow the template here.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Welcome to freedom!

I'm a independant filmmaker but unfortunately I can't help you with your editing tips since I use other software and I haven't used your software.
One tip is. Forget about the software. Focus on mastering the art of Editing. If you know how to become a good editor you will Make good videos. It doesn't matter what software you use. I could make the same thing in free software like hitfilm then j could in paid software. It's all a matter of learning how to edit well then choosing a good software.

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Unfortunately I have not used Wondershare Filmora so I cannot help there.

Basically, Freedom! is a YouTube Partnership for people who make any type of content with any size channel. We are here to support others and give users some things that could aid them on their journey, examples being our music libraries with Positon Music and Epidemic Sound.
Many users think we are here to let them grow exponentially, but there is two sides to this story, we allow you to meet with other people, collaborate with others, find the GFX you need and make your channel better, it is up to them if they want to subscribe or check your video out, you just need to be respectful and people will come.

I do also want to point out that as this is the introduction section, please can you follow the template and add a few more things about you so we can get to know you properly, "as a family"
Follow the template here.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
Thanks, and here are the things
Your alias: Rayleigh
Where are you from?: Saudi Arabia
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!? Heard about it from a friend
What made you join our forums?: suggested by a friend
What are your hobbies?: Playing dota 2, and rocket league. I guess. I want to get super good at dota :D currently 5k mmr for those who play.
What is your favorite food? chocolate :D
Why did you start YouTube? I enjoy recording my gameplay in games and see how I progress
What is your biggest dream? To make a great game that many people will enjoy!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: Whenever I'm free. usually once a week, but when I have exams I take a break.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Thanks, and here are the things
Your alias: Rayleigh
Where are you from?: Saudi Arabia
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!? Heard about it from a friend
What made you join our forums?: suggested by a friend
What are your hobbies?: Playing dota 2, and rocket league. I guess. I want to get super good at dota :D currently 5k mmr for those who play.
What is your favorite food? chocolate :D
Why did you start YouTube? I enjoy recording my gameplay in games and see how I progress
What is your biggest dream? To make a great game that many people will enjoy!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: Whenever I'm free. usually once a week, but when I have exams I take a break.

Brilliant
Rocket League :) (Awesome game)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everybody, my name is Hussain. I am 20 years old. I'm new here, and I'd like to know more about freedom!
My youtube channel's "Qdash GYT". I make rocket league videos mostly, and I need your help to grow the channel faster. I'd also like to know if anybody uses the program Wondershare Filmora for editing. I need some tips to make my videos look better. Thanks a lot in advance!
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Used to play Rocket League alot with friends, always loved a good 1 vs 1 match against randoms who mostly rage once you make a hattrick :p

Reactions: Qdash GYT

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! :D
It was lovely reading about you and what your channel is all about. I wish you all the best for your channel! :D
I look forward to seeing you around the forum. (y) (Y)
Thanks a lot!
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Used to play Rocket League alot with friends, always loved a good 1 vs 1 match against randoms who mostly rage once you make a hattrick :p
haha that's weird :D
Do you not play rocket league anymore? :p

lex beats

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jasenovo, Serbia
www.instagram.com
YouTube
hehe, here's my dotabuff https://www.dotabuff.com/players/174603088
I'd also like to make dota videos but I have no ideas. Should I make full gameplay or highlights? If you have some Ideas please share!
here is mine https://www.dotabuff.com/players/116118506
currently at 4.4k, haven't soloed in a while.. I'd rather watch singsing highlights or funny moments than full gameplays every day, maybe throw in 1 or 2 weekly just on schedule, lets say, every Friday. If i had pc strong enough to record dota, i would definitely have that plain in mind.

Reactions: Qdash GYT