Gaming hey family and friends of freedom

I have a problem being partner with the channel ...I never see the learn more at all

• N/A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N/A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
I am Mario Timothee ...live in the Bahamas , city is Nassau ... I might be the first Bahamian to be on our forums

I am 19 years old out of school and also working

>My Goal is on YouTube is not hard really I just want and will be one of the best Gaming PC gamer and tech channel on YouTube.
>I found info about freedom my bro who was with y'all and his channel name is tech is life
>My favorite is spaghetti with meatball
>My dream/goal/plan is to become a information technologies, get married with my feonsay and get successful on YouTube with 1 million subs.

And I still have a problem being partner with our channel freedom for 5 days channel ...I never see the learn more at all

I upload my vids 2 per week and thanking you guys to acknowledge me

and also for now am playing black ops 3 zombies later will be Naruto storm revolution

Last edited:

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Mario.
Please let me be the very first to introduce you to the Freedom! family.
Can you clarify what you mean about being a partner with a channel, maybe I can assist you?

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome to freedom! :D

You might want to tell us a little bit more about yourself using the Intro Template , so that we can know more about you , and what u do , so just edit your thread , and you're good to go :D

Moreover , its not that hard to learn more about the concern that u are worrying about because there is the support forum to ask these kind of questions , so just go there , and tell the community about your problem that you are facing :D plus you might want to add your channel link because we can also help you with your channel work :D