Gaming Hey everyone!

GAMEwithBling

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys! I am GAMEwithBling.
I started Youtube on June 2016 and I play different varieties of video games, mainly CSGO.
I'm here to grow with everyone and collab with someone to make a awesome video.
I post every Saturday and Sunday.
I want Youtube to become my fulltime job because it's something that I really enjoy doing, and life is doing what you enjoy.

Thank you for reading this and if you have any questions, leave it in the comment! Thanks

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey guys! I am GAMEwithBling.
I started Youtube on June 2016 and I play different varieties of video games, mainly CSGO.
I'm here to grow with everyone and collab with someone to make a awesome video.
I post every Saturday and Sunday.
I want Youtube to become my fulltime job because it's something that I really enjoy doing, and life is doing what you enjoy.

Thank you for reading this and if you have any questions, leave it in the comment! Thanks
Welcome!

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey Dude :D welcome to freedom! :D

dude i must say that your intro is unique and very very very awesome i'd say plus, i love the fact that you try to put videos whenever possible , but try to be more consistent because you can only develop by being more consistent. Another thing dude that you should consider is commentary, i think its more fun to watch a game with exciting and energetic commentary! , so consider that in the future!

Anyways, best of luck to you dude, and really hope that i have helped you somehow!

GAMEwithBling

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2017
YouTube
Hey Dude :D welcome to freedom! :D

dude i must say that your intro is unique and very very very awesome i'd say plus, i love the fact that you try to put videos whenever possible , but try to be more consistent because you can only develop by being more consistent. Another thing dude that you should consider is commentary, i think its more fun to watch a game with exciting and energetic commentary! , so consider that in the future!

Anyways, best of luck to you dude, and really hope that i have helped you somehow!
Yes of course! Thank you very much!