Gaming Hey Everyone

InfluxZenn

Rising User
Aug 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I haven't been on the Forums for a long time so I thought I would Re-Introduce Myself, I am 18 and am a Call of Duty Sniper and Trickshotter. I have ordered a New PC so I will be uploading to my Youtube Channel a lot more frequently when it arrives. I have just Downloaded a free trial of Sony Vegas Pro 14 and made a mini montage edit, I would appreciate it if you checked it out and left your feedback. Thanks For Reading and have a good day.

MWR Montage Edit:

Reactions: AFKPlays

InfluxZenn

Rising User
Aug 12, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the Feedback, I will be getting the Elgato HD60s soon so my clips wont be in 30fps and it will make it all a lot smoother in slow motion

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys, I haven't been on the Forums for a long time so I thought I would Re-Introduce Myself, I am 18 and am a Call of Duty Sniper and Trickshotter. I have ordered a New PC so I will be uploading to my Youtube Channel a lot more frequently when it arrives. I have just Downloaded a free trial of Sony Vegas Pro 14 and made a mini montage edit, I would appreciate it if you checked it out and left your feedback. Thanks For Reading and have a good day.

MWR Montage Edit:
Hey man welcome back to Freedom! Nice little montage there! Keep it up! :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

MWR Montage Edit:

Multiple Introductions are against the rules.
However, Welcome back I guess... :confused: