VLOG Hey Everyone!

Steven&Cilla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
Long Island, NY
YouTube
My name is Steven and my wifes name is Priscilla. Our channel name is "Steven & Cilla".
We are from Long Island, NY.
I am 24 and Priscilla is 21.
I knew a couple of people who are partnered with Freedom and had really great things to say about them. That is how we found Freedom!
I joined the forums so that I can connect with people who love YouTube and Vlogging.
The things I love to do is hang out with family, film, and bowling.
Our favorite food is Pizza! I mean come on, its almost everyone's favorite lol
We started YouTube because when we would watch other peoples vlogs, we noticed how much fun they were having and it really had us intrigued to start a channel of our own! We only have a low quality camera right now but you have to start somewhere right?!
My biggest dream is to leave a positive lasting impression to those who come after me.
We run a daily vlogging channel and obviously we upload daily (or at least try our hardest to). Sometimes things come up and you may not have time to upload a video for the day.

Liam Lewis

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
southport
YouTube
i will check out your channel, check out mine too!! i feel like theres less vlogging support, most of it on here is for gamers and stuff....so i will certainly check it out :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My name is Steven and my wifes name is Priscilla. Our channel name is "Steven & Cilla".
We are from Long Island, NY.
I am 24 and Priscilla is 21.
I knew a couple of people who are partnered with Freedom and had really great things to say about them. That is how we found Freedom!
I joined the forums so that I can connect with people who love YouTube and Vlogging.
The things I love to do is hang out with family, film, and bowling.
Our favorite food is Pizza! I mean come on, its almost everyone's favorite lol
We started YouTube because when we would watch other peoples vlogs, we noticed how much fun they were having and it really had us intrigued to start a channel of our own! We only have a low quality camera right now but you have to start somewhere right?!
My biggest dream is to leave a positive lasting impression to those who come after me.
We run a daily vlogging channel and obviously we upload daily (or at least try our hardest to). Sometimes things come up and you may not have time to upload a video for the day.
Welcome to the Freedom Family Steven and Priscilla :)

Bowling is indeed a fun thing to do with some family or friends and it is funny to see how almost everyone mentions pizza as their favorite food XD

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Steven & Cilla!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Aww I always love couples doing YT :3
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums