B.Blessed Beats

New User
Sep 19, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hi, my brand name is B.Blessed Beats (Be Blessed Beats)... You have probably seen me around on YouTube somewhere it all depends if you are normally looking for music and the certain type of music. I am new to freedom, joined yesterday. I do know how to use this stuff since I use to use freedom back before when I use to do gaming video, yes I USE TO a few years ago. Now I have returned but this time it's all based on doing music. I am a lot more smarter and know ways on how to grow fast, I use this tactics very well which resulted in my gaining 50 subscribers within a month based off of when I first uploaded a video for the first time with my channel. I have been doing collaborations and supporting people, we all need to work together to make it far and that's why I joined Freedom. Not the best place for music producer or music in general but I have to find the right audience before I say anything else.

I am willing to do any kind of collaborations with anyone once they are down to do so, I am growing fast on YouTube as we speak, I am dedicated to making it.

WISH EVERYONE BEST OF LUCK, NOW LETS ALL GROW!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D