Gaming Hey Everyone

Timekiller gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
Montana
YouTube
Hey everyone my name is Brian i go by Time-killer and I have been doing YouTube for about 2 or 3 months now. My channel consists of video game let's plays mostly at this point with either just myself or me and my wife. I would like to eventually do unboxings and maybe reviews or top tens. But for the moment I'm gonna be doing mostly gameplay videos. I'm still very new to YouTube and could use any pointers i can get so please check out my channel and let me know what you think. Thank you.

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Brian! Good to see another let's player around here :) One pointer I do have after watching a couple of your videos is adjusting the audio levels on your gameplay. While I can hear your commentary, the game volume is just a bit too high and blocks out your voice in some parts. When I edit my gameplay in Sony Vegas I usually drop the "Volume Slider" on my audio track for the gameplay between -10.0 or -18.2 depending on the game. Other than that the quality of your videos are nice and the gameplay smooth :] Hope that helped and have an awesome day man! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Timekiller gaming

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family, Time-Killer Gaming. I am also glad to see another 'Let's Play' Youtuber around here. I have checked out a few of your videos and as BodaciousBrosGaming did say I think the commentary could do with a bit of tweaking just so we get the right blend of game volume and commentary, also one other thing you might want to consider is having some custom thumbnails for your videos as this may help them pop out to viewers and entice them a bit more.

Timekiller gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
Montana
YouTube
Thank you for the tips. I just got a new microphone so hopefully that will help with my audio. I will try to modify my recording audio as well. I will also take a look at making some custom thumbnails for my videos. Thank you :)

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom Brian! Good to see another let's player around here :) One pointer I do have after watching a couple of your videos is adjusting the audio levels on your gameplay. While I can hear your commentary, the game volume is just a bit too high and blocks out your voice in some parts. When I edit my gameplay in Sony Vegas I usually drop the "Volume Slider" on my audio track for the gameplay between -10.0 or -18.2 depending on the game. Other than that the quality of your videos are nice and the gameplay smooth :] Hope that helped and have an awesome day man! - Brandon

View attachment 16409
Nice banner! ;)

@Timekiller gaming Welcome to Freedom Community! ;)

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom pal !

what games have you played so far ? what is the best game you have played so far this year ?

Timekiller gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
Montana
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom pal !

what games have you played so far ? what is the best game you have played so far this year ?
Let's see i have Star wars Battlefront, Elder scrolls online, x-com 2, Overwatch. I would have to say my best game so far is Star wars battlefront. Been having a lot of fun with it.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Let's see i have Star wars Battlefront, Elder scrolls online, x-com 2, Overwatch. I would have to say my best game so far is Star wars battlefront. Been having a lot of fun with it.

Star wars battlefront haas been very good ! I didn't get on with elder scrolls though :(