Druidic Giblets

New User
Jun 23, 2016
Liverpool, UK
YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm new to Freedom! as of this week and just here to start networking and introduce myself! heres some information about me and my channel!

Your name/alias:
I'm Lee but my Channel is Druidicgiblets or Giblets for short

Where are you from?:
I'm from Liverpool In the UK!

How old are you?:
I'm 22 Soon to be 23!

How did you find Freedom!?
I had been looking at networks for a while and noticed that Freedom! came up a lot, soon after I got an invite referral and I decided to jump right in

What made you join our forums?:
I noticed that there was quite a large amount of you-tubers active on the forums and I thought it would be a great place to get out there and meet more!

What are your hobbies?:
My Hobbies are Reading, Video Games and my biggest one is Tabletop Gaming. I guess I could say making my videos is a hobby too

What is your favorite food?

C'mon. You have to say pizza. who doesn't like pizza?!

Why did you start YouTube?

I've wanted to make my own content for years. Before I dropped out of College I studied film and when I was younger I made cringy AMV videos that are still deep deep in youtube somewhere. So me and a friend decided to both take the leap and try it together!

What is your biggest dream?
My Biggest dream is getting my channel big enough that I could do this Fulltime. Its seriously what I've always wanted to do and I find myself happiest when Im creating content!

What kind of channel do you run?
I run a channel that at the moment is mainly lets plays. I've veered slightly into Vlogging also on occasion to get things off my chest (Made a rant video recently that did okay!) and also dabbled in doing Gaming news which were super fun to do!

How frequently do you upload?
At the moment I try to upload 6 times a week. I generally upload daily but if I cant do a day I try to make sure to always get at least 5-6 videos out!