Gaming Hey Everyone

Toao

New User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Ayylo' everyone, my name is Toao, and I just joined Freedom. I also just recently started a YouTube channel, and currently aim to make a large variety of videos, varying from gaming to skits to art and more. I am sixteen years old (though sometimes I may not sound like it, admittedly :p), and I enjoy many things, from baking to reading to the arts, from witty banter to the most immature jokes :D

I hope to have a great time here, and meet tons of new people :)

The only videos I got on my channel so far, hopefully they give you a good idea of how I'm like:

Alrighty, that's all from me, so cya later, everyone! :)

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Toao! :) And props to that goal of yours man. With time I think your channel is going to become one of the most unique ones I've seen in a long time! (Not like mine which is pretty boring now that think about it. Should just rename it to FPS-Only Gaming xP)

Btw really nice job on your first few videos! I can tell that you worked really hard on the editing to make each video as funny and entertaining as possible (bonus points for the quirky music x]). Well done sir, and if these are your first videos than I can only imagine how much better you're going to get a year from now :D Anyways man I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom, and best of luck with that amazing channel of yours. If you ever need help with anything feel free to ask around, Freedom's a pretty friendly place ;) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Ayylo' everyone, my name is Toao, and I just joined Freedom. I also just recently started a YouTube channel, and currently aim to make a large variety of videos, varying from gaming to skits to art and more. I am sixteen years old (though sometimes I may not sound like it, admittedly :p), and I enjoy many things, from baking to reading to the arts, from witty banter to the most immature jokes :D

I hope to have a great time here, and meet tons of new people :)

The only videos I got on my channel so far, hopefully they give you a good idea of how I'm like:

Alrighty, that's all from me, so cya later, everyone! :)
Hello to you too Toao, it's nice to see some more fresh faces here. What inspired you to join freedom? Starting your youtube takes a lot of effort at first, but once you learn the ropes, you can do just about anything within reason. How do you plan on getting yourself out there to more people? People can be immature under the right circumstances. I've loved baking since a few weeks ago, bread is a staple to my diet now ^^

YodaMan509

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
somewhere out there
YouTube
Welcome to the family toao hope to see ur channel grow and best of luck...by the way in ur channel link in your description just copy paste after it says youtube/chanel/ i believe theres a sticky in the introductions to help aswell that way ur channel link/sub button apears as ur forum signature. Have a good one see you around the forums xD

Toao

New User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Toao! :) And props to that goal of yours man. With time I think your channel is going to become one of the most unique ones I've seen in a long time! (Not like mine which is pretty boring now that think about it. Should just rename it to FPS-Only Gaming xP)

Btw really nice job on your first few videos! I can tell that you worked really hard on the editing to make each video as funny and entertaining as possible (bonus points for the quirky music x]). Well done sir, and if these are your first videos than I can only imagine how much better you're going to get a year from now :D Anyways man I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom, and best of luck with that amazing channel of yours. If you ever need help with anything feel free to ask around, Freedom's a pretty friendly place ;) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 14307

Thank you, bro :) I really appreciate your support, and will ask any questions if I got any. :D
-Toao

Toao

New User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello to you too Toao, it's nice to see some more fresh faces here. What inspired you to join freedom? Starting your youtube takes a lot of effort at first, but once you learn the ropes, you can do just about anything within reason. How do you plan on getting yourself out there to more people? People can be immature under the right circumstances. I've loved baking since a few weeks ago, bread is a staple to my diet now ^^
I joined Freedom approx. two-three weeks after making my channel, I was looking for ways to meet new people and grow my channel, and ended up here in Freedom :p
I plan to get my channel out to more people by making more varieties of videos, and collabing, I guess :D Hopefully find new ways to do so.
And totally agree with you on immaturity, as for my staple diet, it'll be a mix of meat, rice, and cookies :p

Toao

New User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family toao hope to see ur channel grow and best of luck...by the way in ur channel link in your description just copy paste after it says youtube/chanel/ i believe theres a sticky in the introductions to help aswell that way ur channel link/sub button apears as ur forum signature. Have a good one see you around the forums xD
Thank you :)
And thanks for that small tip as well XD

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I joined Freedom approx. two-three weeks after making my channel, I was looking for ways to meet new people and grow my channel, and ended up here in Freedom :p
I plan to get my channel out to more people by making more varieties of videos, and collabing, I guess :D Hopefully find new ways to do so.
And totally agree with you on immaturity, as for my staple diet, it'll be a mix of meat, rice, and cookies :p
That sounds like the perfect start up. I joined freedom years after starting my channel originally, and I took a break as well. Meeting people here comes natural, and collaboration is the way to go. Heh, my diet is basically eggs, rice, bread, and soup with vegetables \o/