Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Connor (BearsOnYT)
Where are you from?: Wales (UK)
How old are you?: 21
How did you find Freedom!? On Twitter
What made you join our forums?: Im looking for an awesome community to chat to and to game with.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming/Skiing/Football/Gym
What is your favorite food? Honeycomb...<3
Why did you start YouTube? I started because ive always loved gaming and i thought id share it with the world.
What is your biggest dream? To one day have 1738+ subscribers! <3
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and Vlogging
What kind of content do you upload? Ill upload anything really, If i find something funny that ive recorded then ill upload it, even if it doesnt make sense to everyone else :)
When do you upload?: When ever i can. Its difficult due to my internet playing up but i try...
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzM9qUpM7AZUemSEBbMCEXA

Show me some support and message me if you wanna play/record together^^

Reactions: RitzieRitz

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums man! I wish you the best of luck on your channel and hope that Freedom can give you everything you want. I'll be sure to check out your channel and I hope you're willing to return the favor!

Bears On YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums man! I wish you the best of luck on your channel and hope that Freedom can give you everything you want. I'll be sure to check out your channel and I hope you're willing to return the favor!

Thanks for the Welcome! Ill check you out in a sec, I'm loving the Community on the Forums!

Bears On YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the freedom family and if you need any help just ask were all here for you.and i will check you channel out and could you check my gaming channel out to and if you enjoy it subscribe for more

Will do mate! add my skype also!

-Bears

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) I'm from the UK as well WOOP WOOP place called Suffolk

Man I haven't played RS in ages and I'm sure on day you will get over 1k subs !!!

Reactions: Bears On YT

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe
Your name: Connor (BearsOnYT)
Where are you from?: Wales (UK)
How old are you?: 21
How did you find Freedom!? On Twitter
What made you join our forums?: Im looking for an awesome community to chat to and to game with.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming/Skiing/Football/Gym
What is your favorite food? Honeycomb...<3
Why did you start YouTube? I started because ive always loved gaming and i thought id share it with the world.
What is your biggest dream? To one day have 1738+ subscribers! <3
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and Vlogging
What kind of content do you upload? Ill upload anything really, If i find something funny that ive recorded then ill upload it, even if it doesnt make sense to everyone else :)
When do you upload?: When ever i can. Its difficult due to my internet playing up but i try...
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzM9qUpM7AZUemSEBbMCEXA

Show me some support and message me if you wanna play/record together^^
Hey! Welcome to the community!! That's a pretty ambitious goal. I hope you make it to 1738 subscribers and beyond!! Take it easy.

Reactions: Bears On YT