Community Hey Everyone

Hang and Bang

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Cebu, Philippines
YouTube
davidlitz
My name is Dave and I currently live in Cebu Philippines. I currently attend Capella University online studying Cyber Security. I no longer work so I am dedicating my time to make my YouTube channels better. I have a beautiful wife and a 6 month old daughter LeiLani Grace who lives with me and then I have two sons Landon and Lucas who live in Hawaii.

My first channel is My Philippine Paradise and is a channel that features my life as an expat living in the Philippines. If you want to check it out here is the Link. That channel is partnered with Freedom! and I found Freedom! while I was looking at reviews of MCN's on YouTube.

My second channel is Hang and Bang Games. This is my gaming channel and although it only has World of Warcraft content I am going to be doing reviews as well as other games. That channel will also have tech tips as well. If you would like to take a look here is the LINK. That channel is partnered with MGN which is also a part of Freedom! but geared towards gamers.

I am open to feedback on either of my channels because I want to grow them so any input is greatly appreciated. I have just upgraded my gear so not only do I have a Go Pro but I also have the NEX 5t from Sony.

On Sundays I plan on doing a new series called Shout Out Sundays so if you would like to get a shout out sub to either of my channel and leave a link in the comments with your channel and I will feature your channel. Also let me know what channel you want me to shout out your channel to.

A little long winded but have an awesome day and remember we can can achieve anything as long as we put our minds to it.

All The Best,

Dave

Reactions: Dj Gritas