Gaming Hey everyone....

SkillzRico

New User
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Hi all I am Rico please ignore the Skillz part that is ironic honestly :D. I am 25 years old, I study Business at University and I work night shifts two nights a week at Sainsburys, I enjoy training aka, lifting weights, hitting a punch bag and other kinds of fitness activities but when I am not doing those things I am usually trying to game unless my Girlfriend is home then I spend the time with her. I started my Youtube Channel mid December, I had been dreaming about starting my Channel for about 8 months before I started it but I was busy with getting ready to move to another City and I still had to buy some equipment and things. Anyway now that I have started it I am really really enjoying doing my videos and I think I have found my new Hobby from now until the day I die lol :).
I just made my Youtube Channel trailer yesterday if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think I would really appreciate all the feed back. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I'm looking forward to hearing from you all :). My Channel is called SkillzRico's GamerTv

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Welcome! I think your trailer is too long though, mostly because the clips are lengthy and you take a while transitioning between them. Ideally, your trailer should be under 2 minutes, but even 1.5 minutes is good. The vibe of it was kind of strange too, because you set it up as this "epic, legendary etc." type of channel, (pretty sure you were being sarcastic) but that sarcasm wasn't really conveyed.