Gaming Hey Everyone!

Jesse_GameZoo

New User
Nov 30, 2015
YouTube
Hello Everyone! Thank you for checking us out!
GameZoo is a show Run by: Jesse Manning and Sarah D.
We are both 19 Years old and attend the same University
Back in high school I was a part of Freedom! and I loved the service that I got from it
Forums I learned are one of the best places to network! I hope to collab and talk to some amazing content creators!
Both of us play alot of video games, Jesse is Majoring in Film, and Sarah is an Art Major
We started youtube for our radio show, and this gaming channel is just another way for us to create more content for everyone!
Jesse's biggest dream is to one day run his own production studio, while Sarah wants to help others and pursue her art, and probably marry Vegeta (if it were possible)
We run a Gaming Channel
We comment over a wide variety of video games ranging from classics to new, our first three series' are going to be Little Big Planet 3, Fallout 4, and BO3 (Realistic Campaign)
We will be uploading every Monday-Friday, and right now our channel trailer is up!
Channel link: http://bit.do/GAMEZOO

I hope you all check us out and decide to subscribe!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

WOW!! you really started with throwing a huge bomb , and i don't mean bad by that , what i mean is that you started out AWESOMLY , WOW THE QUALITY OF YOUR TRAILER , and the graphics that you put on your channel are just awesome and perfect , and really looking forward to see your content! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , AND GREAT JOB! :D