New User
Mar 11, 2015
YouTube
Your name: James Llewellyn
(Optional) Where are you from?: Scotland
(Optional) How old are you?:18
How did you find Freedom!? was ;looking for partnerships and this one popped up
What made you join our forums?:Meeeeeeeeeee
What are your hobbies?: Gaming , managa , anime , drawing , horror , creepypasta and reading
What is your favorite food? ummmmmm..... Noodles
Why did you start YouTube? i started my channel to produce videos that make people laugh and because i found making videos fun so these reasons why i started ^-^.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? i guess it is to be a youtuber or teacher
What kind of channel do you run?: 1
What kind of content do you upload? gaming
When do you upload?: umm when ever possible sometimes 1 each day
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtckByrwg4ll3rn6np258TQ

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to Freedom im sure you will enjoy it here and that you will gain many more subs!! keep up the good work with your vids as there definitely doing good especially when you got 173 subs :eek: just hope i can make it there like you someday (y) i left you a sub as i enjoyed your left 4 dead 2 vid cant wait to see what you come up with next !!

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, James!
Welcome to the Freedom! family.
You're a great creator, and I left a comment on one of your videos and a like. I'm not so great with horror things...
Hope you keep up the great content. : 3

Reignzz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
New to this aswell, But that will not stop me from saying Welcome to the Family ;'D Continue with your content ;'D

Moster Pikachu

New User
Mar 11, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome to Freedom im sure you will enjoy it here and that you will gain many more subs!! keep up the good work with your vids as there definitely doing good especially when you got 173 subs :eek: just hope i can make it there like you someday (y) i left you a sub as i enjoyed your left 4 dead 2 vid cant wait to see what you come up with next !!

Thank you o much and i am sure that you can reach even higher subs just do not give up ^-^ i am gonna check out your channel as a thank you :D

Moster Pikachu

New User
Mar 11, 2015
YouTube
Hello, James!
Welcome to the Freedom! family.
You're a great creator, and I left a comment on one of your videos and a like. I'm not so great with horror things...
Hope you keep up the great content. : 3

Thank you i saw your comment and tbh i no so good either XD i feel like crying in fear almost every second XD ill be sure to check out your channel to say thank you :D.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)