Gaming Hey Everyone This is Me (Intro)

Blueflares

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys Im BIueflares. My name is Brandon Im a young very young youtuber trying to reach his goal I wish to hit a little over 100 Subscribers. I post tutorials Minecraft Videos and Commentary. i am a Funny guy who rages alot. I know Many of you people might think that I might not make it that far. But I will try my hardest even though I am much younger than most of these wonderful big youtubers. I never really hoped to do youtube or thought But I couldn't resist the community is awesome and so Is the freedom Family. I am Really pround being part of the freedom family and hope to grow and go far. I replie to comments. Now my username. My username was made when I started to do some minecraft I decided BLueflares was cool but it was taken. So I put an Uppercase i for the L people call me Bye-U-Flares all the time. I also Have a youtube buddy (Hunter_) who helped me get 177 subscribers on my last channel. I made a new one becuase I wanted to start off Fresh. So Hope you guys enjoy my content and cya Around. So hope you enjoy my content and hope your Subscribe! (CANT WAIT TO GROW)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeqduJ1UTblYI1OXiy6_tvA
Hope you Enjoy Trailer Soon!

Blueflares

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
I forgot to say That I found freedom Because I really wanted to grow and My Friend RuxPlay Admin of NextGenMedia which is hosted by Freedom Showed me Freedom I thought It was awesome!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)