Music Hey Everyone! - PREPSZN

PREPSZN

Rising User
May 30, 2016
New York
www.prepszn.club
YouTube
My personal name is Greg, but I co-run PREPSZN with my roommates!
I am from NEW YORK, USA
All three of us are 18 years old
I had once been partnered by Freedom! on my old channel, and I previously ran a sub-network powered by Freedom!. It was called InfectedTV MCN. However, running the network didn't allow me time to pursue my hobby... Which is what I am doing on PREPSZN! I thought it would be wise to rejoin the Freedom! Family because you all are so welcoming and help each other grow constantly; that is very admirable.
I joined the forums here because I wanted to get to know my fellow partners and to re-confirm their is love in the Freedom! family!

I LOVE graphic design, Lacrosse, and Sound Engineering! (i enjoy making beats)
I started Youtube in 2011, but opened this channel in 2012. I always loved making videos and sharing them on youtube just seemed... logical.
I am currently striving for 30K subscribers (@ 28K right now)
PREPSZN (pronounced PREP-SEASON) is Music oriented channel, but we do pranks, skateboardjng and video game edits as well.
We upload once a week to once every other week. (the content we put out is our best possible) QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.
Love to hear from you guys! Thanks for letting me rejoin the Family! Means a lot!
-Greg from PREPSZN

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
My personal name is Greg, but I co-run PREPSZN with my roommates!
I am from NEW YORK, USA
All three of us are 18 years old
I had once been partnered by Freedom! on my old channel, and I previously ran a sub-network powered by Freedom!. It was called InfectedTV MCN. However, running the network didn't allow me time to pursue my hobby... Which is what I am doing on PREPSZN! I thought it would be wise to rejoin the Freedom! Family because you all are so welcoming and help each other grow constantly; that is very admirable.
I joined the forums here because I wanted to get to know my fellow partners and to re-confirm their is love in the Freedom! family!

I LOVE graphic design, Lacrosse, and Sound Engineering! (i enjoy making beats)
I started Youtube in 2011, but opened this channel in 2012. I always loved making videos and sharing them on youtube just seemed... logical.
I am currently striving for 30K subscribers (@ 28K right now)
PREPSZN (pronounced PREP-SEASON) is Music oriented channel, but we do pranks, skateboardjng and video game edits as well.
We upload once a week to once every other week. (the content we put out is our best possible) QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.
Love to hear from you guys! Thanks for letting me rejoin the Family! Means a lot!
-Greg from PREPSZN

This is amazing!