Gaming Hey Everyone, LewisCantGame here! - Well Presented Gaming Channel

LewisCantGame

New User
Dec 31, 2015
Hey Everyone! I first off want to say thank you to everyone at the Freedom Network for allowing me to become part of this family! Although my channel is small, it always feels good to be part of a grouping of people who have similar interests. Thanks again!

I hope to have some awesome time with Freedom and other members of the Freedom Network. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys and girls! My channel is a gaming channel, appropriately titled 'LewisCantGame', slowly but surely growing and I am really enjoying my time on YouTube! I mainly make one off videos on a collection of different games and also showcase a lot of up and coming games like the newly and attentively glorified Escape From Tarkov! I try to make my footage look awesome ironically by playing terribly however sometimes I do have good games like that time I played Smite and got a triple! VICTORY! was the title of that video... I am also planning on making a series of videos on a single game, kind of like a lets play. Really looking forward to my adventures with this Network and I am looking forward to the future!

Thanks for checking this thread and hopefully you like my channel!
LewisCantGame