Community Hey Everyone! Just saying Hi

The fed56

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey all just thought I would post, introduce myself etc. As I'm not the best with wording, I'll use the template Freedom! provided (genius idea by the way, wish more forums did that). So this is me:

Your name/alias: The fed56 is my alias, otherwise I go by Alexander
Where are you from?: Currently reside in Kent, England, UK. Born and bred british, but can barely speak the lingo
How old are you?: 22, but feel like 80 something
How did you find Freedom!? I was just looking for a great community online, and saw Freedom! was recommended...A Lot! Hence, I joined
What made you join our forums?: Well, one of the biggest factors of finding a partner network is the community. There's no point in joining if you don't intend to interact.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, and strangely enough, recording for my youtube channel. Other than that, I tend to spend the rest of my time dealing with computers. My gaming rig is my pride and joy!
What is your favorite food? Chinese!!! Mmmmm...hungry
Why did you start YouTube? Mostly to occupy myself. I didn't have anything to do with life at that point, so decided to youtube. From there it just got bigger and grander I guess.
What is your biggest dream? To be a trillionairre...oh, and immortality!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming. To be precise, I play games such as wargaming games (e.g. world of warships) and many strategy games, and record it to entertain you lot
How frequently do you upload?: I have recently been aiming at an upload a day, but I guarantee that you will get a new video every other day at least.

varnation

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is Paul and I have a channel that mainly concentrates on reviews,reactions and theories on various TV shows and movies. I applied to join freedom and got rejected the first time around but i worked hard and started to post on a regular basis and my application was accepted the second time around. I would really like to hear your thoughts about my channel guys and along with some constructive criticism.

Thank you for your time.

The name of my channel is the peculiar paladin.

Hey man. Looks like you can teach us a thing or two about getting subscribers. I'm interested in what you do. You have a lot of subs, and not a lot of vids showing on your page. Any tips?

The fed56

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sorry man, that's because I took a load of videos down, when I left my channel alone for a while. I'm working to rebuild my audience now, and progress a little. Therefore, a lot of those subs have moved on unfortunately. Sorry to have been misleading.

Reactions: varnation

varnation

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2017
YouTube
Sorry man, that's because I took a load of videos down, when I left my channel alone for a while. I'm working to rebuild my audience now, and progress a little. Therefore, a lot of those subs have moved on unfortunately. Sorry to have been misleading.
no worries. You clearly were doing something right! I subbed so that I can learn from you.

Reactions: The fed56

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Alexander! We are glad you liked our template and used it to make a nice introduction. Thank you. :) Welcome to Freedom! and hope to see you around more :D

Sent from my Boat using Tapatalk

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey all just thought I would post, introduce myself etc. As I'm not the best with wording, I'll use the template Freedom! provided (genius idea by the way, wish more forums did that). So this is me:

Where are you from?: Currently reside in Kent, England, UK. Born and bred british, but can barely speak the lingo
How did you find Freedom!? I was just looking for a great community online, and saw Freedom! was recommended...A Lot! Hence, I joined
What made you join our forums?: Well, one of the biggest factors of finding a partner network is the community. There's no point in joining if you don't intend to interact.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, and strangely enough, recording for my youtube channel. Other than that, I tend to spend the rest of my time dealing with computers. My gaming rig is my pride and joy!
Why did you start YouTube? Mostly to occupy myself. I didn't have anything to do with life at that point, so decided to youtube. From there it just got bigger and grander I guess.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming. To be precise, I play games such as wargaming games (e.g. world of warships) and many strategy games, and record it to entertain you lot
How frequently do you upload?: I have recently been aiming at an upload a day, but I guarantee that you will get a new video every other day at least.
Welcone to the Community :)

What games are you currently busy with?

The Peculiar Paladin

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2017
India
YouTube
paulthepaladin1

Welcome to the forums man..!!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi[DOUBLEPOST=1504842957][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi this Is sachin dolo what is this 5 message post
Hey :)[DOUBLEPOST=1504940477][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi , I'm currently very busy getting Destiny 2 footage. But also got some world of warships and other pc games on the go. But yeah, Destiny 2 is the one at the moment. I'm officially addicted!

Oh, and thanks for the welcome!
The Destiny 2 hype has started. How you find the game?

M_P_1

MCN Freedom! Global Head of Creator Services
Aug 31, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Nice to e-meet you and welcome to the Freedom family. We look forward to your contributions and watching your channel grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk