Gaming Hey Everyone I'm New

XandridFire

Rising User
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Yo guys my name is XandridFire. I'm a gaming youtuber and streamer hoping to make it in life and hopefully make peoples day with words from the bible in my videos and description. For now I'm only doing 3ds games I pray I'll be able to expand my horizon in the future. Thank you for taking your time to read this

Reactions: AFKPlays

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Cool. I'm also a streamer and making video of gaming content =). Believe in yourself and don't set the bar too high too soon or you can get discouraged (Little N33nis tip). To make it short enjoy making video and make the best out of yourself! Enjoy.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome the the Freedom family @XandridFire , I hope you enjoy your time here. If you haven't done so already please familiarise yourself with the forum rules, and if you need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Yo guys my name is XandridFire. I'm a gaming youtuber and streamer hoping to make it in life and hopefully make peoples day with words from the bible in my videos and description. For now I'm only doing 3ds games I pray I'll be able to expand my horizon in the future. Thank you for taking your time to read this
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel, glad to know you're a fellow believer... :)! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: XandridFire

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Do you enjoy streaming, or making youtube videos more? I'm glad that you're looking to make people's day brighter ^^

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
You should checkout Keymailer.co. You can get free game keys to play on your channel.
You just have to play 3 steam games that were already on Keymailer (there's heaps of f2p ones on steam that are also on keymailer) wait to get Accredided and watch the keys come by. Then you will have a much larger variety of games.

XandridFire

Rising User
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
You should checkout Keymailer.co. You can get free game keys to play on your channel.
You just have to play 3 steam games that were already on Keymailer (there's heaps of f2p ones on steam that are also on keymailer) wait to get Accredided and watch the keys come by. Then you will have a much larger variety of games.
That would be good, but I don't have a strong computer so I most likely won't be able to

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
A lot of games these days don't require strong computers besides some AAA titles. Devs have gotten better over time at performance and profiling.
Just check the requirements. ;)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I have, but sometimes school and stuff get in the way, cause I don't live alone. But I still do wanna do it
I completely understand you when it comes to not having enough time because of other activities. Jobs, school, and life tends to get in the way at time. I'm glad that you have the motivation to move forward ^^