Gaming Hey Everyone! I'm New Here!

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
Hey everyone! I recently joined this network so I figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Matt and I also go by Matty Z, or also by my YouTube channel name, MattyZ14.

I started my YouTube Channel in 2010 and posted a couple of World Of Warcraft videos. The videos did really well and are still my most watched videos to date. But then I stopped uploading for years and started my channel again a couple months ago. I really want to be able to entertain people and brighten up someone's day. I love watching YouTubers like Jacksepticeye and Markiplier and they inspire me to try my hardest to make good quality videos to entertain people. If I could entertain ONE person and make ONE person's day better, I'd be happy. I had a bit of a rough childhood, dealing with depression and other issues but video games always offered me solace. Playing or watching a video game would always take me out of the real world for a little while and take my mind off whatever was bothering me. So I'd love to be someone that people could go to when they're feeling down or depressed or even just bored and I would love to be able to entertain them and cheer them up. I'd love to form a community of people on my channel that helps and supports each other. That is my goal, to hopefully be able to entertain people and brighten up someone's day whenever possible. Any kind of support would be greatly appreciated! Best of luck to everyone!
Check out my channel if you're interested! MattyZ14

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Matty & welcome to the Freedom forums, its sad to hear you have suffered with depression, I know what it like but I did have a happy year in between where I was invited into a group which were very nice, friendly and went out every now and then. Anyway, its nice to see your pushing through for the right reasons. I took a quick look at your channel, the only thing I felt that needed a change right now was the banner as the text felt stretched to me and the images could be blended together better as well. I hope to see you active on the forums :). If you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

NitrogueYT

Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2016
Mars
YouTube

Good luck to your channel Matty!

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
Thank you guys for the support! I'm looking forward to meeting many new people here and being able to grow my channel!