Gaming Hey everyone! I'm Casual Gaming! Collaboration Possibly?

CasualGamingYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey everybody! This is Casual Gaming! I started out with Youtube only having the passion to make videos! I didn't have much at the beginning like most people. However, after I realized that I actually LOVE making gaming videos for you all to watch, I got a bit more serious.

When I realized, I only bought a microphone to begin with, and guess what? IM STILL THERE :). I don't have much, only an editing software and a mic, but I know how to make quality videos to brighten people's day up! All the help is sooooo awesome from everybody, I would appreciate if you would come check out my channel! You don't have to obviously, but the fact that I can make somebody happy with videos is great! I hope I can do the same for all of you!

Recently, I've just hit the 50 sub milestone, and i' m planning to keep going up cause that's the only direction I can go ! :) I do Battlefront and GTA 5 videos to lift up my channel, but in the future, i'm planning to add more games! I would love if you all can check out my channel, and if you enjoy the content, subscribe!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo3aa0hvhd9eqe6uXrSxGJQ

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask