Gaming Hey everyone I just joined Freedom!

TZLPlaysGames

New User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is TZLPlaysGames but I go by Taylor. I joined freedom because I recommended by a fellow Youtuber. I hope I can have a good time here.
Feel free to check my channel out if you like Call of Duty but thats optional and feel free to give me feed back on what I can improve on :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is TZLPlaysGames but I go by Taylor. I joined freedom because I recommended by a fellow Youtuber. I hope I can have a good time here.
Feel free to check my channel out if you like Call of Duty but thats optional and feel free to give me feed back on what I can improve on :)
Welcome to the forums Taylor, what youtuber recommended you to come here? I'm curious about you as a person too! Have you checked out the threads on here already? There's a welcoming post that gives you a template to fill out, giving you more of a chance to relate to other members here. I linked it below for you to check out, because sparking conversation is vital ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Welcome to the Fam Taylor ! :D