Gaming Hey Everyone, Cambo92311 Here!

Cambo92311

New User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
Hello Everyone, My Name Is Cambo92311!
I am a gamer from Australia. I record gameplay mainly on the XBOX ONE. On my youtube channel I regular gameplay clips as well as some Random and Epic Moments compilations which I hope people will enjoy. In the future I hope to be able to use other peoples clips to put into my montages/compilations. So please go check me out and maybe give me a subscribe, that would really help, im always open to work with other channels and people ;););):):):)
CHANNEL (Search In YouTube): Cambo 92311
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVySD64z5E2ZVqX3fI_C9w

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

I LOVE EPIC MOMENTS AND MONTAGES!! I love watching them, and making them:D! You told us about your channel, but you didn't tell us about yourself :(... Please do so, by using this Template :) Also, I hope you have a great time here at Freedom!

Glad to have you here!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Cambo92311,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

The Xbox One is a great console, what is your favourite game on the console and what do you plan on recording? :) I see that you have a Battlefield video up, I quite like that franchise! I think my favourite franchise across the Xbox Consoles is Halo, and my favourite game is Halo Reach.

If you're interested in collaborating with other members of the community, check out the "Collaborate/Meetup" section!

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

Also now that we know about your channel, please tell us a bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you a bit better! If you're having trouble finding a place to start, refer to the introduction template.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!