Music Hey Everyone - Aspiring Hip Hop Artist!

itsOggie

New User
Nov 24, 2015
My name is Logan "Oggie" Dawson. I'm from Akron, Ohio in the United States! Today (11/24/2015) is actually my birthday. I just turned 19 years old. I was referred to using Freedom! through one of my friends. He is a big supporter of my music and has been doing a lot of research on the business end to help me grow my fanbase so I'm able to worry and focus more on producing quality music. I decided to join the forums because I don't intend to just use Freedom! as a growth tool for my channel. I'd love to do much more than that. I'm a very friendly guy, so I'm naturally drawn to communities that I'm able to connect with. My hobbies outside of music are pretty basic: Sleeping, drawing, and playing video games. My all time favorite food would have to be Chipotle hands down. So if you have none in your area, I feel terribly sorry for you! I decided to start posting my music to youtube as it is basically a hub for artists to grow an audience and start a community of their own. That would be my biggest dream by far. If I was able to post music, get feedback and connect with others around the world I would be in heaven. As of now, I only have been uploading my original songs to my channel. However, in the future I really want to use youtube to get much more in depth with my experience as an aspiring hip hop artist. I don't think enough artists do that. They don't let people know what's going on on a day to day basis. I just want to bring a fresh, new outlook to the hip hop community. I haven't quite determined an upload schedule for myself. So far it's basically been when I get home from the studio and I have a finished song, I'd upload it. But as I said, QnA's, Day in the Life, etc. are all examples of content that I eventually want to upload on a regular basis.

Hopefully this is allowed, if not, then that's alright if my thread is taken down. Currently, I don't have a custom URL on youtube. I still need a little over 70 subscribers to be able to set one. So if you click on my channel and enjoy my music, then I ask you to subscribe. That would mean an absolute ton to me. I will always respond to any messages and feedback I receive. So thank you all who take the time out to check out my music in advance!

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjjsmqL9TXK2IS_fgyE0QUQ

P.S. - My music does contain some vulgar language. That is just the norm of the community of music I'm apart of. So if that is something you guys aren't comfortable with, I'm very sorry. Just be aware clicking on my channel!

Hold your O's up.
- Oggie

Reactions: Martin Wever

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
My name is Logan "Oggie" Dawson. I'm from Akron, Ohio in the United States! Today (11/24/2015) is actually my birthday. I just turned 19 years old. I was referred to using Freedom! through one of my friends. He is a big supporter of my music and has been doing a lot of research on the business end to help me grow my fanbase so I'm able to worry and focus more on producing quality music. I decided to join the forums because I don't intend to just use Freedom! as a growth tool for my channel. I'd love to do much more than that. I'm a very friendly guy, so I'm naturally drawn to communities that I'm able to connect with. My hobbies outside of music are pretty basic: Sleeping, drawing, and playing video games. My all time favorite food would have to be Chipotle hands down. So if you have none in your area, I feel terribly sorry for you! I decided to start posting my music to youtube as it is basically a hub for artists to grow an audience and start a community of their own. That would be my biggest dream by far. If I was able to post music, get feedback and connect with others around the world I would be in heaven. As of now, I only have been uploading my original songs to my channel. However, in the future I really want to use youtube to get much more in depth with my experience as an aspiring hip hop artist. I don't think enough artists do that. They don't let people know what's going on on a day to day basis. I just want to bring a fresh, new outlook to the hip hop community. I haven't quite determined an upload schedule for myself. So far it's basically been when I get home from the studio and I have a finished song, I'd upload it. But as I said, QnA's, Day in the Life, etc. are all examples of content that I eventually want to upload on a regular basis.

Hopefully this is allowed, if not, then that's alright if my thread is taken down. Currently, I don't have a custom URL on youtube. I still need a little over 70 subscribers to be able to set one. So if you click on my channel and enjoy my music, then I ask you to subscribe. That would mean an absolute ton to me. I will always respond to any messages and feedback I receive. So thank you all who take the time out to check out my music in advance!

P.S. - My music does contain some vulgar language. That is just the norm of the community of music I'm apart of. So if that is something you guys aren't comfortable with, I'm very sorry. Just be aware clicking on my channel!

Hold your O's up.
- Oggie
Hey Happy Birthday!

Anyways welcome to freedom you seem positive ^-^ Best of luck on your channel and have fun!

Reactions: itsOggie

Martin Wever

New User
Nov 26, 2015

Hold your O's up.
- Oggie
Hey man!
Your channel is a very good channel! Keep rapping bro!