Gaming Hey everyone, and welcome to my channel :)

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
Hey everyone :)

I just want to say right away that i am not a new member of Freedom, but i have been away from youtube for a while now because of some healt issues ( big ones). I was away for about 6 months, but as i was laying there in the hospital, i thought of my subs and my channel alot, i thought that i wanted to make it even better than before, and yesterday i uploaded 2 new videos with a new twist. And i have gotten some feedback saying that they are better now.

My next Big Games: I will be recording Need for speed and Fallout 4 for Ps4 next. I may also do some Black ops 3 videos if you guys really want it.

How many videos do i upload per day: That varies, some days you may get 5 videos per day, but i always try to upload at least 2 per day.

Whats my Real Name: My real name is Julian Olsen

How old am i: I Just turned 20 the 1st of November.

Do i Comment my videos: Yes, i Comment my videos, some of my old videos are not commentated on, but all new videos except Battlefield Hardline has commentary.

Do i Have a camera: No, i dont, but i am planning to buy one.

Where do i come from: I live in Norway, but i am also 50 % dutch. so 50 % norwegian and 50 % Dutch.

What is my goal: My goal is to try to keep my subs growing and to one day be able to live by doing youtube.

In the future i also want to widen my horizon and do more than just gaming and Music on my channel.

Here is My latest videos.

markg33

I embrace my awfulness.
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi well welcome back!

I had a sneaky ninja look at your videos and channel and I subbed and put you in my recommended YouTubers list. I seem to be discovering more fun and amazing people through this forum than just YouTube itself.
I am looking forward to your stuff in future.

Take care.

Mark.

Reactions: xTheLoyalDutchx

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Julian!

I see you've been here for a year now, we're glad you made an introduction thread. :D Sorry to hear about your health condition, how are you now?

Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: xTheLoyalDutchx

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
Hey man welcome to the community! Sorry to hear about your health issues. Are you strictly a playstation player?

yes, i can play on my pc, but i find it more satisfying playing on ps4 because of all the problems pc have on big games such as batman Arkham Knight. There is a lot less problems with consoles than pc, and its also alot easier to make videos on the ps4 and more time saving as well.

i have a great gaming pc, and as you may see, i was a pc gamer before based on my older youtube videos.

But now i am playing on the ps4, BUT i am making videos on my pc as well... videos like "top 10 Non copyright songs"

in the Future i will be going making gaming videos from both pc and ps4 and also other stuff like music and such ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1446653410][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Julian!

I see you've been here for a year now, we're glad you made an introduction thread. :D Sorry to hear about your health condition, how are you now?

Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

I am much better now, but still having problems, but its liveable now at least :p

thanks for everything and i wanted to say how much i have missed Freedom and all its Great people.

Hope my channel will grow and i am working my ass off to make that happen ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1446653479][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi well welcome back!

I had a sneaky ninja look at your videos and channel and I subbed and put you in my recommended YouTubers list. I seem to be discovering more fun and amazing people through this forum than just YouTube itself.
I am looking forward to your stuff in future.

Take care.

Mark.

Yeah, thanks for subbing, i really appreciate it.

I hope you will enjoy my content and i guarantee you that there will be alot of new content and Big Games ;)