VLOG Hey Everybody

NionicV

New User
Heyyy everybody my names Nicky, and im a daily vlogger, I do it for fun and enjoy sharing my life, some days i do admit are not the best but i have my days, well i am just starting out right now so... but ya my life right now revolves around work and doing fun stuff after work, I should be getting my car soon so that will lead to so many more possibilities!! If you want come check my channel out. I know its not the best but im trying and will get better, especially with peoples help! thanks for taking your time to read this.

xScarlife Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello Nicky nice to meet you and welcome to the Freedom! Family. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask;)

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Heyyy everybody my names Nicky, and im a daily vlogger, I do it for fun and enjoy sharing my life, some days i do admit are not the best but i have my days, well i am just starting out right now so... but ya my life right now revolves around work and doing fun stuff after work, I should be getting my car soon so that will lead to so many more possibilities!! If you want come check my channel out. I know its not the best but im trying and will get better, especially with peoples help! thanks for taking your time to read this.
Welcome to freedom hope you like it here! I also upload vlogs! :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Family NionicV, If you have any questions about Freedom or Youtube feel free to ask