Gaming Hey everybody!

Nightingale

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Rick Nachtegaal, but on youtube and my username "Nightingale" which is my last name translated in English haha :)
(Optional) Where are you from?: The Netherlands
(Optional) How old are you?: 21
How did you find Freedom!?: I just knew about you since Ive been active on youtube for a couple of years now with my Dutch channel.
What made you join our forums?: Hoping to find some people to work together with and ofcourse just for a good chat with all of you :)
What are you hobbies?: Gaming, watching movies and series, sports.
What is your favorite food?: Pizza I guess, or Chinese food, I don't know I like all kinds of food haha.
Why did you start YouTube?: I started in Dutch becaus I was looking for an extra hobby and I was bored of it, I just never quited and still love doing youtube but now started in English to reach a bigger audience.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: Win the lottery and get rich haha xD
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload?: Gaming content but at the moment its mostly WWE 2K16.
When do you upload?: I try to upload every day.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNRt_06LJ04AYmDnBnW8j1A

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Nightingale,

Welcome to Freedom!! I'm glad that you introduced yourself on our forums. I see that you love gaming, what games other than WWE 2K16 do you play? I mainly Minecraft and NBA 2K15! I also see that you love movies and sports. What are your favourite sports and what are your favourite movies? My favourite sport is basketball and my favourite movie is Kingsman: The Secret Service :p

Nightingale

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
Hey @Nightingale,

Welcome to Freedom!! I'm glad that you introduced yourself on our forums. I see that you love gaming, what games other than WWE 2K16 do you play? I mainly Minecraft and NBA 2K15! I also see that you love movies and sports. What are your favourite sports and what are your favourite movies? My favourite sport is basketball and my favourite movie is Kingsman: The Secret Service :p

Thanks for the welcome :)
I also play NBA 2K16 and some fifa, really looking forward to the new Need for Speed aswell. I don't really have a favourit movie I guess, I just want them to have a good story. My favourite sports are football and basketball :)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Your channel and content is great really , and the only thing missing in your channel is only to make your commentary more exciting and loose because you really want to have fun while you do , so why be so official when you can have more fun ,and i think that you can do good in rage or comedy commentary , so maybe give it a shot :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D

Nightingale

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Your channel and content is great really , and the only thing missing in your channel is only to make your commentary more exciting and loose because you really want to have fun while you do , so why be so official when you can have more fun ,and i think that you can do good in rage or comedy commentary , so maybe give it a shot :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D

Thanks for the feedback man! Always helpfull :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446405099][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh sick! What console do you play on! :eek:

Playstation 4