Gaming HEY EVERYBODY =] IM MIC FURY

Mic_Fury

New User
Dec 11, 2015
Well i am Michael Medina AKA MicFury,

um i am 23 years old(Oct 26 1992),Born in new york city Manhattan but i live in dominican republic , i am a college student ,i have 3 brother no sisters, i live with my mom,i study psychology , im 5'11 and a little bit almost 6 foot lol and i have been a gamer since like the age of 2.i speak to langauges Spanish and English

Hobbies: would be .Gaming of course , making videos , basketball , eating, graphic design, video editing, watching tv. movies , writing, ect... i like to do alot of things

FAVs : food - Pizza Color _ BLACK Drink- Coke Cola /Baileys PASSION - GAMING/BASKETBALL

well about me: im really busy all the time i like having things to do, so when i am not studying or putting out videos
i am playing basketball or thinking about new video ideas, i have been told i am very ambitious , very kind,loving emotional, dramatic(i like acting also).emotional.Very Funny, Smart not to think of it i have been told a lot of things lol o and that i talk way to much cant forget that one lol

Brief description of channels: everything is fairly new and will eventually be in both English and in Spanish
THNKFAST: comedy skits and informational videos
THNKFAST GAMING : Walkthroughs , how tos and all types of Gaming videos.(LOTS OF FALLOUT 4 UP RIGHT NOW)
THNKFAST ENT: all about movies , shows , news, Has no content up but will have eventually(no videos )

Twitters:
@M1C_FURY(personal)
@THNKFAST(thnk fast and thnkfast ent twiiter)
@THNKFAST_GAMING (GAMING CHANNEL TWITTER)

Latest Video

lol i know alot of information so dont be afraid to check me out and hit me up
DONT BE A SUCKA AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY