Alex Reese

Rising User
Dec 7, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: Alexander
Where are you from?: California
How old are you?: 16 Years old
How did you find Freedom: another youtuber
What made you join our forums?: i like to make new friends espicially gamers :)
What are your hobbies?: Playing games and watching series
What is your favorite food? : sushi
Why did you start YouTube? : to share the fun I have with others:)
What is your biggest dream? : being a famous youtuber and getting to 10,000 subs(y) (Y)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: like 1 - 2 times per week due to studying in school
YT:TheTimeSlime

Reactions: AFKPlays

SergePlaysAlot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey Alex, I´m Serge, I no good at introductions so I´m going to do the same thing you did, send me a message so I can check out your channel and maybe work together some time.
Your name/alias: SergePlaysAlot
Where are you from?: Mexico City
How old are you?: 21 Years old
How did you find Freedom: a Yotuber Forum
What made you join our forums?: i like to buil a community with channels similar to mine
What are your hobbies?: Playing games and meeting people from all arround the world, also music.
What is your favorite food? : can´t say I like all food
Why did you start YouTube? : Because I wanted to share my favorite games and the fun I have playing them
What is your biggest dream? : being able to live lofe doing what i love the most
How frequently do you upload?: everyday
YT: SergePlaysAlot

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC87PXw-jp6f8SNjSvkWAOgg/featured

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom man! Ey good to see another Youtuber from the Golden State :D And if it's friends you're looking for than Freedom's the place to be! A great place to start's the "Collaborate" section. I've met a lot of amazing people there and there's always someone looking to work with other awesome content creators:

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here in the forums :) If you need anything feel free to ask around any time. Plenty of friendly people here willing to help a fellow Freedom member out! Good day and good gaming man. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Your name/alias: Alexander
Where are you from?: California
How old are you?: 16 Years old
How did you find Freedom: another youtuber
What made you join our forums?: i like to make new friends espicially gamers :)
What are your hobbies?: Playing games and watching series
What is your favorite food? : sushi
Why did you start YouTube? : to share the fun I have with others:)
What is your biggest dream? : being a famous youtuber and getting to 10,000 subs(y) (Y)
How frequently do you upload?: like 1 - 2 times per week due to studying in school
YT:TheTimeSlime
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Nice! xD Get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/

Alex Reese

Rising User
Dec 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome, I went to your channels and liked your content so I shared it with some of my friends and they liked it to. Anyways thanks for the warm welcome it means a lot to me keep up the good work(y) (Y)