Request Hey everybody can someone please review our channel!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Everyone we are pretty new here so i was wondering if anyone could by chance review our channel and see what they think we should change or keep the same from thumbnails (we are bad at those) to channel logo/banner. We would very much appreciate it thank you for reading!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9gDUELLb7ZTttzmFvBImA <--- Channel
On your skateboard to the man video thumbnail, the text is hard to read. What is the red bar on the side of the picture? It that because of the other picture's resolution?

JetpackgamingYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
On your skateboard to the man video thumbnail, the text is hard to read. What is the red bar on the side of the picture? It that because of the other picture's resolution?
the red bar is again something my friend did with tubebuddy or something and yeah I figured it was hard to read after I already posted it I will be changing it soon thanks for feed back again FattMat.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
the red bar is again something my friend did with tubebuddy or something and yeah I figured it was hard to read after I already posted it I will be changing it soon thanks for feed back again FattMat.
Ah, I use tubebuddy for just tags mainly. It's all good, it's an easy fix. And no worries, I'm here to help randomly :p

JetpackgamingYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Ah, I use tubebuddy for just tags mainly. It's all good, it's an easy fix. And no worries, I'm here to help randomly :p

Yeah its pretty helpful for tags. also so far I'm pretty sure besides one other person you are the only one commenting on our post here so thank you!

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
the channel trailer needs some work though. I agree with fattmat on the thumbnails. The lates channel update thumbnail is one of the better ones.
Beginning of this week I was reviewing the structure of my own thumbnails and I see you made the same mistake as I do in most of my thumbs.
The length indicator on the thumb covers a part of the text. In the case of your channel update thumb it cover the number so the #2 is covered by the length indicator.
I need to change this in my own thumbs too but I guess it's not a bad tip on your thumbs
I like the channel banner

JetpackgamingYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
the channel trailer needs some work though. I agree with fattmat on the thumbnails. The lates channel update thumbnail is one of the better ones.
Beginning of this week I was reviewing the structure of my own thumbnails and I see you made the same mistake as I do in most of my thumbs.
The length indicator on the thumb covers a part of the text. In the case of your channel update thumb it cover the number so the #2 is covered by the length indicator.
I need to change this in my own thumbs too but I guess it's not a bad tip on your thumbs
I like the channel banner
Yeah i agree on the channel trailer we just have to find sometime to work that in there and the thumbnail I will definitely keep that in mind when doing the next videos that we upload so thanks for the info on that and the channel banner was made by someone for us and i agree it does look nice so thank you!

Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
It seems that Red letters in a thumbnail doesn't work that well (harder to read).

Loving the Battlecraft font on that video. The Banner is awesome, although from first impression it made me think the channel mostly did Shooting games, unless this is true ;)

JetpackgamingYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
I appreciate you taking the time to telling me that, I mean it! I'll continue to help when I can ^^
You are welcome and thank you for continuing doing what you do!!!
It seems that Red letters in a thumbnail doesn't work that well (harder to read).

Loving the Battlecraft font on that video. The Banner is awesome, although from first impression it made me think the channel mostly did Shooting games, unless this is true ;)
Yeah i have noticed the red letters don't work well and if you count halo as a shooting game then yes we doing a lot of shooting games