Gaming HEY COMMUNITY

Talanama

New User
Nov 21, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! As Scorpion as said, it would really help us if you told us what you do, what you're interested in and maybe even how you got here! Enjoy your time with Freedom!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Danny!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi Community

My name is Danny and i have a small YouTube. I'm looking for any chance to grow my channel more. Check my channel out (DannyisGamer), if you see anything i could change or make better i'm open to suggestions.
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! I checked out your channel, I really like your motto 'Rise from Darkness'...Care to tell me the backstory?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi Community

My name is Danny and i have a small YouTube. I'm looking for any chance to grow my channel more. Check my channel out (DannyisGamer), if you see anything i could change or make better i'm open to suggestions.
Welcome to the Freedom Community mate ;)

If your looking for tips on how to grow your channel i can advise to visit the Tips section wich contains many threads with usefull info ;)