Entertainment Hey! Brand New Youtuber!

GarethWilliam414

New User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys,

My name is GarethWilliam414 and I am a really new Youtuber/Yugituber.

On my channel I do a lot of Yugioh character deck profiles, character deck duels, Yugioh openings, Top 5's and more.

I am just trying to expand my audience and gain more friends within the Youtube and Yugioh community really and I'd really appreciate it if you could check out a couple of videos on my channel

I've only been on youtube for just over a month and I have 22 videos up and I'm closing in on my first 100 subs.

Thank you for checking this out and I hope to see/speak to you all on my channel soon

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZKcPTxt09Ooyp3PuqA7xrg

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
I've never seen a Yu-Gi_oh Youtube channel but hey whats to say about it. For the reason of me not knowing much about it I can't say whats good besides the fact that you have a decent logo and a very illusive Channel art. I have a link down below that contains some helpful things such as a nice guide for YouTube that may help you since it is help for all kinds of channels. Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to message me.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)