Beard Gaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Today I will present you our channel in a few words.
There is a cool 3rd person moba called SMITE that me and my cousin like playing.We play it since it was in beta and we are pretty good at it.We record every single match we play and,if we consider that a moment/play is good enough,we save it.When there are around 10 moments,we make a video and post it on YouTube.This process can take a long period of time,because not every play is interesting and good enough to be seen.So,yeah,we put a lot of effort into it.
Soon we will have an intro,an outro and a better profile picture.
If you are interested,check it out and let me know what we should improve.Thanks!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) I play more league but I did play smite for a while and thought it was very good and I like the 3rd person , brings a new touch to mobas !!!

I wish you all the best

Beard Gaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the community, I shall check your channel out in a moment, check mine out too, you might find something you like too :)
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) I play more league but I did play smite for a while and thought it was very good and I like the 3rd person , brings a new touch to mobas !!!

I wish you all the best
Thank you guys,good luck growing a bigger channel as well!

Reactions: Prology

Beard Gaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome.. i hope you grow! I will subrcibe to your channel and watch your content! :D
If you want to, you can check me out to.... I post gaming videos..

PS: here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Cool,I subbed as well,I like rainbow six :D

Sirlarge

Feb 5, 2016
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Smite is pretty cool and it is also really hyped right now. However, I would also make sure to post other content that doesn't just focus on Smite. As putting all your eggs in one basket can set you up to fail long term.

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)