Gaming Hey Babys! Read me!

NeneGamer 69

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
España
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well my channel Name in Youtube is Nenegamer 69 Im spanish boy and i do videos of Games & Pranks In my channel i speak spanish lenguage But i hope that for look reaction games,look the video game, and look the pranks to the people in the street not need know my lenguage :).

-I hope that my channel is good and have good quality and little to little i growing.(y) (Y)

-well if you read this message you cant add me in the forum and we can chat, my level of english is medium so what i can undertand you :p

See you Babys :p(y) (Y):D

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Well my channel Name in Youtube is Nenegamer 69 Im spanish boy and i do videos of Games & Pranks In my channel i speak spanish lenguage But i hope that for look reaction games,look the video game, and look the pranks to the people in the street not need know my lenguage :).

-I hope that my channel is good and have good quality and little to little i growing.(y) (Y)

-well if you read this message you cant add me in the forum and we can chat, my level of english is medium so what i can undertand you :p

Glad to have you. Welcome. Did you know that you can put subtitles in your videos. That way you will catch a bigger audience. Just a thought... GG

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family mate, How you find about Freedom! and what is you bigget goal in youtube in the future?