Community Hey anybody that would be interested in Fire Trucks

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
i also subbed. im curious to see what kinda art you may have and maybe even purchase some of you sell any :)

Thank you :) I already subbed to you. Sounds like you have fun making these videos! I love emergency stuff and I plan on being an EMT and later a Police officer in MN, so your content is very interesting to me! I do sell some of my art so you can feel free to order some if you ever need any. There is a link to order some on my portfolio so just click on my signature.

Ant Modrow

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
Hopkins,MN
YouTube
i added you in skype. here is a video of something we do every year. in the club that im in :) EMT/PD is a reallly good idea. as some departments as in my local PD responds when FD duty crew is off.

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
i added you in skype. here is a video of something we do every year. in the club that im in :) EMT/PD is a reallly good idea. as some departments as in my local PD responds when FD duty crew is off.

I added you back. I will have to sit down and properly watch that video when I have a bit of extra free time but It looks pretty cool from what I have seen so far :) I saw that in your about page on your youtube channel it says that you play games. Do you play PC games?