Gaming Hey all!

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
My name is Julian Olsen and on youtube i call myself xTheLoyalDutchx

I come from the netherlands, but i am also 50% norwegian and i currently live in norway. I am now 21 years old, have been that old since november the 1st ( **** i am old ) :p. I found freedom because i wanted to join a network and freedom was the network for me after researching alot of networks.

I joined the forums because i wanted to meet people and grow my channel, i guess that is why most of us are here, to grow and meet peepz.

My hobbies are making great videos for all people, and my other hobbies are weight training, soccer ( football in my country) going to the movies, using time on my friends, gaming ofcourse and meeting up with important people in my hometown.

I started youtube because i wanted to make it my job in the future, i started out dead serious and it worked, but i always want to get more subs and happy people following me, not saying that i dont accept angry people, but you get the deal ;) :p I have about 1700 subs, not alot, but its not that easy to grow in norway.

My biggest dream is to work with games, not making them but playing them or to become a successful youtuber.

My channel is about Gaming, about big games and popular games. Games that have great graphics and it can be about all genres. From battlefield 1 to a horror game. Right now i am focusing on BF1, but soon i will make videos of watchdogs 2. On my channel you will find about 320 videoes, going from The division to far cry primal to battlefield 1 and fexample need for Speed.

A very important thing that i have to mention is that i am making both english videos and norwegian ones, to keep my fellow norwegians happy as well and maybe become a hit here in Norway. My fellow norwegians claim that my norwegian videos are freaking hilarious and i believe them, because i know. Thats me, i am a funny Youtuber.

I upload 1-4 videos per day based on the time i have at hand.

Come check me out and help me grow <3

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

I come from the netherlands, but i am also 50% norwegian and i currently live in norway. I am now 21 years old, have been that old since november the 1st ( **** i am old ) :p. I found freedom because i wanted to join a network and freedom was the network for me after researching alot of networks.

I joined the forums because i wanted to meet people and grow my channel, i guess that is why most of us are here, to grow and meet peepz.

My hobbies are making great videos for all people, and my other hobbies are weight training, soccer ( football in my country) going to the movies, using time on my friends, gaming ofcourse and meeting up with important people in my hometown.

I started youtube because i wanted to make it my job in the future, i started out dead serious and it worked, but i always want to get more subs and happy people following me, not saying that i dont accept angry people, but you get the deal ;) :p I have about 1700 subs, not alot, but its not that easy to grow in norway.

My biggest dream is to work with games, not making them but playing them or to become a successful youtuber.

My channel is about Gaming, about big games and popular games. Games that have great graphics and it can be about all genres. From battlefield 1 to a horror game. Right now i am focusing on BF1, but soon i will make videos of watchdogs 2. On my channel you will find about 320 videoes, going from The division to far cry primal to battlefield 1 and fexample need for Speed.

A very important thing that i have to mention is that i am making both english videos and norwegian ones, to keep my fellow norwegians happy as well and maybe become a hit here in Norway. My fellow norwegians claim that my norwegian videos are freaking hilarious and i believe them, because i know. Thats me, i am a funny Youtuber.

Welcome to the Freedom Family fellow Dutchy :D

Pretty nice work with the Battlefield 1 video, do you play on Console or Pc? as i play BF1 also ^^

Reactions: xTheLoyalDutchx

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family fellow Dutchy :D

Pretty nice work with the Battlefield 1 video, do you play on Console or Pc? as i play BF1 also ^^

I play on my ps4, havent really gotten that gaming feel when i played on my gaming pc, but when i play on ps4 i feel like i am inside the game. If you want to add me on the ps4 my name is the same as in here. xTheLoyalDutchx

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I play on my ps4, havent really gotten that gaming feel when i played on my gaming pc, but when i play on ps4 i feel like i am inside the game. If you want to add me on the ps4 my name is the same as in here. xTheLoyalDutchx
Aye i play on the Ps4 also and have send you a request, maybe we can game sometime :)

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
Aye i play on the Ps4 also and have send you a request, maybe we can game sometime :)

yeah! No problem, i will add you in like 10 min, going to watch a movie till i fall asleep, and tomorrow we can play together if i am not going out to shop with my girlfriend. Its a Big sale day tomorrow here in Norway, but unless i am going out, i am going to play bf1. And ofcourse make some more videos, bot english and norwegian.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
yeah! No problem, i will add you in like 10 min, going to watch a movie till i fall asleep, and tomorrow we can play together if i am not going out to shop with my girlfriend. Its a Big sale day tomorrow here in Norway, but unless i am going out, i am going to play bf1. And ofcourse make some more videos, bot english and norwegian.
No worries mate, i am currently working a Night Shift and will be sleeping most of the day when i get home :p

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow I just want to say that is one of the most detailed introductions I have read in a while. Thank you so much for telling us loads about yourself there it really is appreciated :) Also saying 1,700 subs isn't a lot is a bit subjective as I find that a shed loads of people but hey each to their own I guess ;p

Got to say the idea to do both English and Norwegian videos is a great idea as your basically diversifying your search and capturing more of potential viewers, well done on that :) Anyway before I make you read through anything else I just wanted to say hope you have fun on the forums and if you need any help or have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
Wow I just want to say that is one of the most detailed introductions I have read in a while. Thank you so much for telling us loads about yourself there it really is appreciated :) Also saying 1,700 subs isn't a lot is a bit subjective as I find that a shed loads of people but hey each to their own I guess ;p

Got to say the idea to do both English and Norwegian videos is a great idea as your basically diversifying your search and capturing more of potential viewers, well done on that :) Anyway before I make you read through anything else I just wanted to say hope you have fun on the forums and if you need any help or have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch

just followed the rules for posting ;) but its nice to see that it is appreciated that people write much about themself. would be kind of sad if people wrote that much and the people who read it be like " who cares"

so thanks for that buddy :)

i am trying to grow the best i can, and making norwegian and english videos seems like a good way to get more people to watch.

see you around buddy :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Really great intro m8! How the hell did you manage 1k? Any advice for me? :rolleyes:

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Really great intro m8! How the hell did you manage 1k? Any advice for me? :rolleyes:

have a nice looking channel, neat and tidy, have playlists, link your youtbe to all your social media. have nice looking thumbnails. upload daily. do not monetize until you get above 1500 subs[DOUBLEPOST=1479559070][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice Bro got any tips??

have a nice looking channel, neat and tidy, have playlists, link your youtbe to all your social media. have nice looking thumbnails. basically the same that i said to AFKPlays ;)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
have a nice looking channel, neat and tidy, have playlists, link your youtbe to all your social media. have nice looking thumbnails. upload daily. do not monetize until you get above 1500 subs[DOUBLEPOST=1479559070][/DOUBLEPOST]

have a nice looking channel, neat and tidy, have playlists, link your youtbe to all your social media. have nice looking thumbnails. basically the same that i said to AFKPlays ;)
Woah thanks a lot mate! xD