2 Steps Away

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Liviu, also known as TheZBoy
(Optional) Where are you from?:I`m from Romania
(Optional) How old are you?:18
How did you find Freedom!?: I actually learnt about Freedom! when i got invited to join the network :D
What made you join our forums?:The great Freedom! Familly
What are your hobbies?:Creating good content
What is your favorite food?:I don`t really have one
Why did you start YouTube?: I just want to achieve my dream since, well....ever :), and i won`t stop doing YT just because it`s what I love to do.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: reaching 100k subs
What kind of channel do you run?:I run a gaming channel mostly, but from time to time, when people ask for something i do tutorials if i can help them in that way.
What kind of content do you upload?: Mostly just gameplays and sometime tutorials.
When do you upload?:I try as much as I can to stick to the schedule which is Mondays and Fridays
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/user/RobyTheBoyZ

P.S: Thanks for everything Freedom! Familly :) I really appreciate

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask around !

How is Romania this time of year ?

I have played the long dark and thought that game was good but I have never played fire watch hmm I will watch your videos on it !!

keep up the good work

2 Steps Away

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask around !

How is Romania this time of year ?

I have played the long dark and thought that game was good but I have never played fire watch hmm I will watch your videos on it !!

keep up the good work
Thank you, I really appreciate. And Romania, right now, has a really bad weather. :) like you just want to stay inside your house and do YT :))

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you, I really appreciate. And Romania, right now, has a really bad weather. :) like you just want to stay inside your house and do YT :))

Your welcome !! Ah bad weather sucks but I guess you get to do a lot of videos WOOP WOOP (y) (Y)