LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube

Your name:
LanokirX, also called Lano, and by real name, Michael.
Where are you from?: Sweden, in the deep parts of a small town.
How old are you?: 29, turning 30 this year, big number!
How did you find Freedom!?: I decided to seek for partnership somewhere, and saw Freedom! as a great opportunity.
What made you join our forums?: Why not? It's a great way to show yourself and get to know many other!
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies include games (ofc), but also reading, writing, RP and many other things around that.
What is your favorite food?: Hands down homemade potato gratin and schnitzel!
Why did you start YouTube?: One big reason was that I got laid of from work duo my sickness (depression and anxiety), and after a while decided that I wanted to work with Youtube, entertainment and help others. This is also a way for me to work with my depression and anxiety, so for me this is not only a hobby, but also a way to help me with my sickness.
What is your biggest dream?: Right now, it's to be better from depression and anxiety, but also get a chance work with my Youtube channel, is my dream.
What kind of channel do you run?: It's mainly gaming, with some occasionally videos about important things in the gaming community, but also random comedy sketches.
What kind of content do you upload?: So many random games, all from horror, FPS, MOBA to RPG, indie and funny games.
When do you upload?: I upload daily at least 1 video later on the day Swedish time.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Lankor

Reactions: pendragongames

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube

Your name:
LanokirX, also called Lano, and by real name, Michael.
Where are you from?: Sweden, in the deep parts of a small town.
How old are you?: 29, turning 30 this year, big number!
How did you find Freedom!?: I decided to seek for partnership somewhere, and saw Freedom! as a great opportunity.
What made you join our forums?: Why not? It's a great way to show yourself and get to know many other!
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies include games (ofc), but also reading, writing, RP and many other things around that.
What is your favorite food?: Hands down homemade potato gratin and schnitzel!
Why did you start YouTube?: One big reason was that I got laid of from work duo my sickness (depression and anxiety), and after a while decided that I wanted to work with Youtube, entertainment and help others. This is also a way for me to work with my depression and anxiety, so for me this is not only a hobby, but also a way to help me with my sickness.
What is your biggest dream?: Right now, it's to be better from depression and anxiety, but also get a chance work with my Youtube channel, is my dream.
What kind of channel do you run?: It's mainly gaming, with some occasionally videos about important things in the gaming community, but also random comedy sketches.
What kind of content do you upload?: So many random games, all from horror, FPS, MOBA to RPG, indie and funny games.
When do you upload?: I upload daily at least 1 video later on the day Swedish time.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Lankor
welcome to freedom mate best wishes

Reactions: LanokirX

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Michael.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

All the best. : 3

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to Freedom! I hope you find everything helpful. Most of your help will come from other members of Freedom. I have links down below that may help you out. Be sure to check them out. If you want more person to person help, feel free to message us privately. I saw some of your channel intro it's very nicely put together. Sadly though I'm not into Horror games as they bore me but good luck to you none the less.

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thanks First Order! Much appreciated and always happy for tips! And nice of you checking by! Though horror games aren't the only thing I play on the channel (luckily, my heart wouldn't be able to handle that in the long run OTL)!

And thank you too BBPhoniex! c: