Gaming Here's my intro!

EpicBladezGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2017
California
YouTube
Epic_Bladez
What is up everybody? I'm Epic Bladez and i run my channel called Epic Bladez Gaming. I upload game play with commentary on my channel. I'm 23 and from California, but i do travel between Alabama and Missouri throughout the year. i first decided to get into recording and uploading game play due to the fact that i love games! Mostly a good story driven game but either way i liked watching just to watch or i watched to see if i wanted to invest in getting such games for myself. I want to use my channel for those who are on the fence on the next game to get, those unable to retrieve the game but want to see it, and those who are stuck and need help on passing certain levels in the game. Looking forward to meeting you all! P.S. always down to team up for multiplayer on PS4!

Reactions: Alex Ecker

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
What is up everybody? I'm Epic Bladez and i run my channel called Epic Bladez Gaming. I upload game play with commentary on my channel. I'm 23 and from California, but i do travel between Alabama and Missouri throughout the year. i first decided to get into recording and uploading game play due to the fact that i love games! Mostly a good story driven game but either way i liked watching just to watch or i watched to see if i wanted to invest in getting such games for myself. I want to use my channel for those who are on the fence on the next game to get, those unable to retrieve the game but want to see it, and those who are stuck and need help on passing certain levels in the game. Looking forward to meeting you all! P.S. always down to team up for multiplayer on PS4!
Welcome to freedom man!

Reactions: EpicBladezGaming

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member

Welcome!

Reactions: EpicBladezGaming