Banson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2014
Wales
www.youtube.com
YouTube
_Banson_
Hey guys! I'm looking to help out the community for a little help in return! :D If you could take a look at my branding and channel in general and leave your views and suggestions below, that would be great! If you're feeling extra helpful I'd like some opinions on the way I've edited the Pixelmon video below, as I'm afraid it may be a bit too boring :( In return, let me know what you want me to look at and I'll do my best to help you out! Thanks :')

Pixelmon Video:

Reactions: SPC RedIrish

Gummy 951

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys! I'm looking to help out the community for a little help in return! :D If you could take a look at my branding and channel in general and leave your views and suggestions below, that would be great! If you're feeling extra helpful I'd like some opinions on the way I've edited the Pixelmon video below, as I'm afraid it may be a bit too boring :( In return, let me know what you want me to look at and I'll do my best to help you out! Thanks :')

Pixelmon Video:

Ok first off I really enjoyed this video. I was wondering how did you play this with your friends?!! And as for the review, it was very good the really only thing I would change would be to lower your background music on the game and add your own. If you could get away with it maybe like the music from Pokemon as you walk through the grass on the actual game or something of that nature. Overall tho I don't think it was boring at all it makes it funny when you play with friends. As for my review I was wondering if you'd review either my minecraft video or my hole in 1 video I just posted a few days ago on my channel. Cheers!

Banson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2014
Wales
www.youtube.com
YouTube
_Banson_
Ok first off I really enjoyed this video. I was wondering how did you play this with your friends?!! And as for the review, it was very good the really only thing I would change would be to lower your background music on the game and add your own. If you could get away with it maybe like the music from Pokemon as you walk through the grass on the actual game or something of that nature. Overall tho I don't think it was boring at all it makes it funny when you play with friends. As for my review I was wondering if you'd review either my minecraft video or my hole in 1 video I just posted a few days ago on my channel. Cheers!

I'm glad you enjoyed the video! I got really worried haha. I did look into using actual pokemon music, but the copyright on it would get my channel flagged :(

My review:

I loved your intro, it's really well made and I was quite shocked at the quality! The commentary was great, had me chuckling quite often, especially the sermon at the beginning "praising jesusaaaah" XD Maybe it would be an idea to have a bit of music in the background, just some chill music to get people engaged :) Also, if you have the chance, maybe try doing things as a multi-pov (if your friend can send you footage) and maybe do a timelapse instead of the "under construction" picture :) Overall though, a good, entertaining video! Keep it up, you guys are hilarious!

Gummy 951

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
awesome thank you! i will defiantly look into that! how were you able to do pixelmon and a multiplayer server?