Tips & Tricks Here is a little trick for your URLs

DerpieDoo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
When someone ask what your channel is, why not auto prompt them to sub? :D
Some may not approve of this .. and some may have already posted it.. I dunno..
But I will share it now.. :)

When posting your youtube channel for someone, either social media, or in a PM with the, or email, or what ever, add this to the end. "?sub_confirmation=1" without quotations. With my channel it would look like this

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3CU_gwNc5iCD-AnkrAFGVw?sub_confirmation=1

This will popup a subscribe prompt when they click it. (As you will have seen if you clicked the link I posted)

As I said, some people MAY view this as an aggressive advertising behavior ... I personally do not mind it..

Anyhow.. Hope every is having a nice day... Im off to bed now! :)

Reactions: Rystorm

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Heh, being overly-eager could help in the short term, but I feel that there's too many people that might end up reporting for spam with that marketing strategy. I don't know for sure though, but hopefully someone can test that theory out ^^

DerpieDoo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
its no more agressive than sayin "like comment share and sub" in every single video.. this is not something you would stick all over the web.. its just when you would be writing out the url for your channel.. which generally speaking only happens when asked in the first place :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
its no more agressive than sayin "like comment share and sub" in every single video.. this is not something you would stick all over the web.. its just when you would be writing out the url for your channel.. which generally speaking only happens when asked in the first place :p
Hands down, you should never ask people to sub, comment, like, or that sort of thing, heh. Handing them a straight sub link might just end up with you gaining a dead sub, or turning them off before they even have a chance to look at your content.

But it works for some people though, just wanted to offer another perspective ^^