Here is a free banner for anyone

TheoBoy10

Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2015
USA, Texas
YouTube
Hey guys, I have been learning graphic design and I started practicing by making channel art and I do a video on my channel with download instructions and how to edit the channel art to your liking. So if you are looking for a channel banner here is one

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
bro u make really nice video, can i ask to slow clip when u are clicking an option. so i dont have to stop the video everytime and find the exactly second :p

D

Deleted member 149616

That intro is clean bro! I don't really like the banner (Not in a rude way) When I started graphic design I was trash, Its still clean tho :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, I have been learning graphic design and I started practicing by making channel art and I do a video on my channel with download instructions and how to edit the channel art to your liking. So if you are looking for a channel banner here is one
Like the style you used, well done :)

Reactions: TheoBoy10

TheoBoy10

Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2015
USA, Texas
YouTube
That intro is clean bro! I don't really like the banner (Not in a rude way) When I started graphic design I was trash, Its still clean tho :)

No offense taken bro, yeah I'm still learning, thanks lol[DOUBLEPOST=1488294775][/DOUBLEPOST]
Like the style you used, well done :)
Thanks man[DOUBLEPOST=1488294856][/DOUBLEPOST]
Be sure to post it into C.R.I.B. so people can find it :)
I didn't even know C.R.I.B existed lol, thank you

Reactions: Anthony Smith

Bruce lee in my heartt

Mar 1, 2017
Bro can you make me pcture and back ground for my YouTube channel