Gaming Here come the next big thing! (I hope)

Andrew Odom

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I've just joined YouTube and the Freedom Network with aspirations of me and my friend making a career out of this place. We play plenty of different games like Minecraft, Roblox, Gmod, WoT and are willing to try any others that are suggested to us.

We're called XRatedGaming because we have no filter, and a lot humor so if you want to laugh your asses off, this is the place to check out! We know we don't have a large following yet, mainly because we just started, but we hope that other new creators check us out and give us suggestions on what we can do to improve our content!

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Hey guys, I've just joined YouTube and the Freedom Network with aspirations of me and my friend making a career out of this place. We play plenty of different games like Minecraft, Roblox, Gmod, WoT and are willing to try any others that are suggested to us.

We're called XRatedGaming because we have no filter, and a lot humor so if you want to laugh your asses off, this is the place to check out! We know we don't have a large following yet, mainly because we just started, but we hope that other new creators check us out and give us suggestions on what we can do to improve our content!
Enjoyed your content man....hope you reach your milestone soon....best of luck :)

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Welcome to the Freedom! Family! If you'd like to potentially have a little help getting some more exposure you can tweet your videos and use #FreedomFamily and the @FreedomFamilyRT account will RT you! :)

Andrew Odom

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Family! If you'd like to potentially have a little help getting some more exposure you can tweet your videos and use #FreedomFamily and the @FreedomFamilyRT account will RT you! :)

Thanks for letting me know that! That's pretty cool how this network is about exposing newcomers. Appreciate all the nice replies to my thread! Wish all of you the best of luck as well.